2

"oh shit! Are you okay?" Vineet asked looking at her, who was enjoying the floor. He found it funny that she fell. Well, can't help the enemy nature after all.

"You idiot! Instead of helping me, you're laughing. You fool!" Aanya started to hit him with her small hands, which hardly affected him. But he knew when to stop laughing.

"Ok. I'm not laughing alright?" He said calmly, not before hitting her on the back of her head.

"Hey! What was that for?" Aanya said pulling up her fist to get back on him.

"Easy there tigress! You started the fight, I'm just ending it for you" he said putting his hands in a surrendering position.

"I don't care who started the fight, last hit should be mine" Aanya said and punched him on his bicep.

"Ok ok I know" he said moving towards washroom to freshen up but then remembered that she might have noticed her clothes and stuff. He swiftly turned back only to see her hesitating about something. An idea popped in his mind.

"Umm Aanya could you please clear the mess we made last night?" He said trying to get a reaction from him which he got. Her eyes went wide and cheeks flushed.

"What mess we made last night? Listen here you idiotic creature, I remember every single thing that happens last night and I know that nothing happened" she said to him in an authoritative tone.

"Oh is it? So you remember everything huh?" He said walking towards her with every word. "That means you remember how you were asking me to kiss you. That also means you remember how fast you removed that little dress of yours for me. That means you remember how you have wanted me f-" before he could complete his sentence, Aanya put her palm on his mouth.

"Shut up! Don't say" Aanya said looking in his eyes but then looked away. He still has the same effect on her. And she hates this. Aanya slowly removed her hand from his mouth. All this while, his eyes were glued to her. He was admiring his only love. She was the calm to the havoc in his life. 

He always regretted that stormy night. The night when everything turned. When many truths unveiled and the night when he made her hate him the most on the earth. Even today, if he got a chance to go back in the past to make something right, he would run back to that night and slap some senses in his old self. 

Aanya moved back from and took her dress from the bed and made her way into the washroom. She quickly changed into her dress and came out of the washroom only to see him making the bed. 

" Listen here, you idiot! nothing happened between us so you better not be in your delusional self thinking that I am the old Aanya who foolish and crazy enough who fell for you. I am not her. Don't get ahead of yourself alright?" Aanya said making her intentions as clear as possible to him. She wanted nothing to do with him. To her, he was just her past who was supposed to stay in the past itself. 

Aanya swiftly turned her heels and walked out of the main door. Vineet kept looking at the direction she left. He just wanted one chance to make things right. He knew he did grave mistakes which may not be forgivable but he was still determined in getting her back. She is the only reason he is alive today. If it wasn't for her, he would have been dead 4 years ago. 

Aanya came out of his apartment building. She let out a deep sigh. Just a mere meeting with him made all her buried wounds open up. He was the reason of her sufferings, her struggles, pain and uncountable sleepless nights she spent crying. She could never forget the pain he caused her. However, he is also the reason for her smile and happiness. Its his memories and words he said to her in the past that made her have a hope for living.

She knew whatever she in the past was all for him. All the deeds, whether good or bad, were somehow related to him. 4 years ago, everything changed. She lost her trust in love. He lost a gem that loved him unconditionally. She knew and was firm that she would never make the same mistake of falling in love again. Whereas he was firm on making he fall for him all over again.

Two souls, that were once hungry for each other's soul, got on the track of love and again fell apart. Except, this time, one is still holding onto the past but the other has already accepted that the other is not made for her. Once an enemy, always an enemy.

Aanya walked wherever her legs took her. She was reminded of certain things from her past that she badly wanted to forget. Her mind was going back into the past. Even though unwantedly, but still, she was reliving all the past memories. 

She kept walking on the streets until she reached a park. She went and sat there on a bench. She sighed and closed her eyes.

FLASHBACK STARTS

7 years ago.....

Little Aanya was early for her class. She was early today to prepare for her secondary school's final exam. It was the day of last exam which was accounts. She was commerce student wanting to pursue law ahead. It was her parents' dream to watch her become a successful lawyer. 

Vinnet was also early today as he had to practice for his upcoming basketball competition. He was the head captain of his team. He and his team members were already in the ground running laps when Aanya entered the campus, clad in a chocolate brown crop top paired with a high-waist button-up loose ended jeans and black and white sneakers. Her hair was left open with the ends wet, which clearly indicated that she took a good time washing them. 

Aanya had her sling bag on her shoulder which undoubtedly looked heavy and she also had a good amount of fat books in her hand. One of the team members, who were running laps noticed her and made his way towards her. "hey! they look heavy." He said.

"Oh! it's fine, I can manage." said Aanya, showing zero interest in talking to him. She knew he is one the self-obsessed people on the campus and hence, wanted nothing to do with him. But the guy, kept bugging her by following her all the way till the library which was on the 6th floor of the campus building.

"I am Aarav by the way" He said as soon as Aanya kept the books on the table. He forwarded his hand for a handshake. "Not that I asked. Move aside, I need to study" Said Aanya dismissing him. "Oh come on! you go all hours and hours talking with Vineet but you won't even look at my way. I'm way better than him." He said making Aanya click her tongue. 

"Listen here you dipshit. I don't go hours talking with that asshole. Everyone in the campus knows that we hate each other's guts and here you are interpreting a whole different meaning. And for the last time, I don't care about the way look or not.  I seriously have zero interest in you so it would be better if you just fuck off and let me do my work." Aanya warned him before going towards a bookshelf looking for a book.

Aarav, who was standing there immersed in her, just smiled and looked at her books. He quickly grabbed a pen and wrote something on one the post-it notes and stuck it on her textbook. He retrieved back and went to Aanya. "Alright darling! I'm going back to track now" He whispered in her ears and went back. Aanya went a little red because never has she ever encountered something like this in her life. All her life, the only male she has been in a close proximity was Vineet but that didn't make her feel anything because he was just an enemy. 

But this time, she was stunned to respond anything. Meanwhile, in the ground, Vineet just smirked when he saw Aarav approaching Aanya. There was definitely something going on in his brain. 

Here's part 2 of Out of the blue. Also I want to inform you all that whenever there will be a change in scene from past to present or from present to past then I will definitely give an indication for that. 

But still if any of you is unable to understand the scene or the change in scene, feel free to reach out to me on wattpad or instagram. My instagram ID is mentioned in my description. 

Also, drop your views on this part and please vote as it gives me motivation to write.

yours Nyraa.