19- it was him ?

Mf is damn pretty sksjsks and I'm so proud of yongbokie <3

~~~

Two weeks later, walking through the gates of the uni chan removed his headphones and goes straight to his locker earning a few curious glances, ever since his first year bangchan was undeniably one of the top students of the uni, rich and cold who couldn't care any less and his stunning visuals were cherry on top.

Jisung, Minho and felix were already waiting for him at the classroom's entrance "good morning hyung" jisung chirps "hi hyung-" "uhm excuse me, can I uh talk to bang chan" felix was cutoff when a girl with long ginger hair, sharp features interrupts them "sure" "uh privately" chan turns to felix and greets him patting his head he then turns around and walks with the girl for a private conversation.

"Yes how can I help you?" " Uh i wanted to say that I like you a lot for a year now and I uhm was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" Since the girl looked very sincere and it was still early morning chan didn't want to come off as rude so he tried to be kinder with his words " look..."
"Yeji"
"yes yeji I'm sorry but I already have someone i really like"
"Oh okay... but can I ask something?"
"Yeah go on"
"Is that someone the blonde haired guy?"
"How did you know?"
"It's very obvious you know but I still wanted to see if I have a chance anyways I'll get going bye"
The girl just strides away not giving the chance for chan to bid byes.

On the other hand earlier at the classroom door the three stood there for a few seconds then jisung sighs "another love confession c'mon let's go" the other two just nod and head inside

Chan comes back drops to his seat and jisung bombards him with questions "do did you accept?" "What?" "Her love" the squirrel like boy says making air quotes with his hands "no i didn't, i already have someone I like" chan explains focusing back to the front when the professor enters

Hearing that felix sucks in a breath and his mind ponders to what chan said, was it because he didn't wanted to be rude ? Or does he really likes someone else? Can that someone be felix or is chan just playing with his feelings? Is everything they did like the soft cheek kisses, holding hands, flirting, sitting on his lap, comforting words were just friendship?

Since the class was boring felix took out his phone and started texting his online friend, Chris but he hears a few notification pings right from the empty seat in front of him.
It's Chan's phone but chan is doing his presentation.

@princess_lee
Yo Chris
Had to ask you something ?
Text me when you are free.

Again hearing the pings felix decides to sneak a glance at Chan's phone who's screen lit up showing the message.

Instagram

@princess_lee sent you a message !

Mark as read, reply, delete

the blonde's eyes widen in shock and his breath is knocked out from his lungs in fear...

No way...
Ch-chan Is Aussie_chris...

Felix looks back and forth between the phone and chan who is busy with his presentation, he immediately excuses himself and makes a run towards the restrooms, letting all of that sink in.

Hearing the notification from his phone he whips it out and hastily types in a response to aussie_chris...

@princess_lee
Yo Chris
Had to ask you something ?
Text me when you are free.