33- an angel

The next chapter might be the most awaited part till now (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠) y'all better not forget that chan is a bit taller than lix here

~~~

After that get together on the twenty sixth of December at the second oldest's home chan made sure to stay by felix's side even if it was for a few minutes he stayed right next to him, like literally...

In the morning chan would wait for felix at the cafe and buy both of their drinks and when the younger would come and be delighted to see his crush's face early morning chan would wrap his fingers around the younger's hand and walk together to uni.

Since they both had the same class in the morning chan was stuck next to felix surprising their friends and a few other students who were either jealous or shocked seeing Chan's never seen before clingy side. But chan was making sure to show his love and determination for the younger.

During their joint classes felix himself initiated to sit next to the older and because of that Chan's face had a faint smile for the rest of time, even during lunch time the older would give his own meatballs and kimchi knowing how much the younger loved them.

Taking felix out on dates for the remaining three days and buying him all sorts of lovely gifts ignoring the younger's protest and lectures on how he should save money and not waste it on him, and chan would just shut him up by dropping the 'if it's for you then it's worth every penny' bomb.

A night before new years chan was dropping the younger off back at his home "we're here" chan said turing to felix who was already glancing outside, chan unbuckled himself quickly and opened the car door for felix and took his hand to help him come out.

Reaching the front door felix stood on the elevation, towering a bit over Chan who was just looking at felix, his eyes shining from the faint yellow garden lights with adoration clearly evident in them. Felix let out a small huh when the older whipped out a considerably large bag out of nowhere (from behind his back actually) a gift bag?

"What is this hyung?" "A gift for you" chan answers "I told you not to waste you money on me right? No matter how rich you are, you should save" felix starts his infamous lecture about saving money and blah blah (money can definitely buy happiness for me but Idk bout yall)

"Lemme spoil you sweetheart" chan smiles and hands felix the pink sparkly gift bag "wear this for our date tomorrow b-but it's okay if you don't want to... But please" chan speaks looking up at felix who was a bit taller just for that moment.

"I will hyung, for sure" felix says trying to get a sneak peek inside the bag "the date will be at my house for new years, you don't mind right ?" Chan asks earning a cute thumbs up from felix "then..." Chan walks up few stairs making felix stumble back and look up.

"Careful there" chan holds onto the younger to prevent him from falling and brings him closer to himself, gently wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and leaning in slowly, felix's heart on the other side was leaping inside and he was thankful to the faint garden light that made it difficult to see his rosy cheeks.

Chan places the palm of his hand on the side of Felix's face and leans down placing a kiss and letting his lips stay there for a bit to feel the chubby cheeks and let's go with a small smooch sound. 

Felix giggles to cool off his flustered face and hugs the older snuggling his face in his chest while chan slides his hand in Felix's hair caressing slowly. They pull out of the hug and felix enters inside his house but turns around and kisses chan on his cheeks the same way and rushes inside. Both of them slept with happy smiles on their faces that night.

Next morning felix slept a bit longer than usual to fully feel the cozyness of being swaddled in his fluffy blankets tucked away from the cold december mornings, waking up by several good morning texts from chan felix just lazed around the house binging his pending dramas until he remembered something and bolted towards his room.

He sat down on the carpeted floor of his bed and started unpacking the gift he received yesterday night by his beloved chan, removing the wrap around he slides the lid off and gasps seeing his gift. It was a beautiful off white cropped tweed jacket with a matching tight skirt with light brown buttons for accents.

Soon it was eight at night and felix was getting ready for their date, while clicking pictures he received a message from chan...

Channie hyung♥️
I will be there in
a few minutes lix

Me
Okay hyung the
door is open

~~~ 

And just after ten minutes chan reached there and slowly entered inside and called felix out once and waited there. Upstairs felix hurriedly grabbed his purse, keys and quickly reapplied his lipgloss and smiled at himself feeling pretty and headed downstairs

Chan looked up after hearing the sound of heels clicking and his breath hitched seeing felix coming down looking like a literal angel, felix gave a smile to the older who was visibly gulping, his eyes shaking and words were stuck in the back of his throat. He was... speechless

"How do I look Hyung?" Felix asked coming a little too close to the older "b-beautiful like an... Angel" Chann whispers slowly gliding the back of his fingers on the younger's cheeks "thank you, you look so amazing as well" felix compliments Chan who was wearing a black shirt tucked into black slacks with the sleeves folded putting his veins on display.

"Let's go" chan was pulled out of the trance when felix headed outside, soon they reached Chan's house and were greeted by his friend group, no felix was not angry that his friends were there but instead he was delighted to see them and almost instantly he was showered with compliments and appreciation while jisung never stopped gushing out how he loved felix's look and was grateful to have felix as his bestfriend.

~~~

I don't know what to say cuz my brain isn't braining cuz it's literally 2 am and I'm so damn sleepy.
Anyways leave comments I'm always happy to see them

Ari <3