Part8:- Haal-e-Dil

KS falls to the ground "Karishhmahh....😨💔" HM holds her and places his head in her lap

Here VS shoots KS and tries to run away, Then PS shoots him and he falls towards his dead body because the bullet hits his head directly.

Then everyone runs to them "Karishmaa/ Karishma madam"

Tears are flowing from KS eyes and she looks HM "ma... Maddam sirr a... a.. aap thik hai naa" She is able to say all this with great difficulty and while saying Karishma slowly closes her eyes looking at Haseena.

𝙔𝙚𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙖𝙡-𝙀-𝘿𝙞𝙡
𝙃𝙪𝙢 𝙆𝙚𝙝 𝘽𝙝𝙞 𝙉𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙖𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝘼𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝙆𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙃𝙞 𝙉𝙖 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙞𝙣

HM: nahii... karishmaa Singhh apni aakhe khuli rakhiye.. ha hum apko kuch, kuch bhi nahi hone denge bas aap apni aakhe khuli rakhiye... HM holding her face and trying to bring her to her senses.

PS: Karishma jiii aankhe khuli rakhiye hum bas abhi pachuch jaayege hospital.. she says while rubbing her hands

takes Karishma in the ambulance and Haseena Pushpaji were with her

Santu cheetah Billu They all coming back in the jeep

𝙔𝙚𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙖𝙡-𝙀-𝘿𝙞𝙡
𝙃𝙪𝙢 𝙆𝙚𝙝 𝘽𝙝𝙞 𝙉𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙖𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝘼𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝙆𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙃𝙞 𝙉𝙖 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙞𝙣

KS: Madam sir..rr she breathing was slowly becoming weak but even in that condition she was taking HM name.

HM: Karishma singh ha ham yahi hai apke paas hai ham.. aapko kuch nahi hoga aap apni aakhe khuli rakhiye..

𝙅𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙮 𝙆𝙞 𝘿𝙪𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙞𝙣
𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙃𝙞 𝙉𝙖 𝙏𝙝𝙞
𝘼𝙞𝙨𝙖 𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙏𝙝𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙠𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙣
𝘽𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙜𝙞 𝙉𝙖 𝙏𝙝𝙞

HM condition was also same as KS Seeing her in this condition, she felt as if someone's soul was coming out of his body.

PS: Karishma jii apni aakhe khuli rakhiye... Ham bas pachune waaley hai... While holding her one hand.

KS: ha hamara waqt aa.. aa gaya hai amm.. Aammmaa😣 Ab hamara jeene ka... She was able to speak with much difficulty mann nahi rhaa..

𝙃𝙖𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣 𝙆𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣
𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙆𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙃𝙞 𝙉𝙖 𝙏𝙝𝙞
𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙒𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙞

Hearing all these things from his mouth, Haseena was stunned and started feeling a sense of uneasiness. It seemed as if someone was killing her in an instant. She tightens her grip on his hands...

HM: nai nai Karishma singh aap ko ham kuch nahi hone denge apke maut se bhi ham ladd lenge aapki zindagi ke liye... Bas aap aisi baatein mat kijiye...

Karishma eyes start closing and she faints as soon as she sees HM: nai... nai... nai.. naii Karishma Singh nai aankhe khuli rakhiye khuli rakhiye apni aankhe..

𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙢 𝙃𝙞 𝘼𝙞𝙨𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙖
𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙗𝙖'𝙣 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙖
𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙏𝙝𝙖 𝙆𝙤𝙞 𝙅𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙖
𝙆𝙤𝙞 𝙅𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙖

And, at that time ambulance arrived to the hospital and KS taken inside by the doctors in the operation theatre.

When the doctor takes KS inside..., HM takes care of PS. But she herself was not in a position to handle someone else.,
Just then Cheetah Billu Santu and Ammmii also come.