☆ INFO ☆

Before starting to read this story, I wanted to talk about it a bit.

Btw I go by WAffLES on the internet ^_^ so just call me that!

This is my first story so it may be a bit wonky,  but I really love writing and I really love Ranfren so I thought I'd write something myself for others to enjoy!

This story was originally supposed to be an OC insert type of thing and there was supposed to be no romance at all. However, I thought "People don't wanna read this stuff. They want romance and no author's OC" SO HERE I AM CONVERTING IT INTO A FANFICTION!!! XD

I decided to make the reader have social anxiety since I suffer from it myself and that was supposed to be the original plan (Just keep in mind that from my experience on social anxiety, I get less anxious when I start to get comfortable with people). Also, the reader was originally supposed to be female, but I decided to make them gender neutral. That would be harder for me since I don't really know how to work with that, but I'll try my best.

Also in the story, Randal was supposed to name you "Zeo" which is pronounced in Spanish way. However, that was my OC's name. The reason why Randal was supposed to name you was because you had lost your memory and didn't remember your name. So I guess I'll just have him name you your actual name which will be displayed as Y/N ofc.

That's all I have to say, so you can start reading now! :3
If you guys have any scenario ideas or anything in mind feel free to share them since sometimes my mind can just go blank without ideas T_T