♡Chapter 2 ♡

He immediately shifted his eyes from Luther towards me. When we made eye contact I immediately averted my gaze and hid behind Luther. "You brought in a friend for me? Well hello there~", he said with a huge grin, turning completely around to face us. He then stood up from his coffin? and walked towards us.

"Randal, stop being that way", Luther said. So they were brothers. I'm also catching that the boy's name is Randal...that has to make him..Randal Ivory?

"I'm just excited is all. So brother, does this mean I can make them into another of my pets? They can join Sebastian".

Pet? Sebastian? What? This is...not right...

"Oh no, you're not. I would let you if it was your birthday, but it's not. They are here because they needed help. Don't be too much of a burden to them."

In my head, I was thanking Luther with all my might. He's such a life saver.

"Ah, well then I guess they can just be my friend!", he grins. "Well~ stop hiding! My name is Randal Ivory~", he stepped closer and peeked behind Luther to look at me.

I looked back at him with a slightly nervous face. "Why do you look like that? Come here!". He took my wrist and yanked me towards him. "You look like you've seen a fucking ghost. Do you have a name?". Luther looked at us with his usual blank expression. However, I could tell he was getting quite annoyed by Randal's behavior.

"No they don't", Luther spoke. Randal looked at his brother with an amused face and then grinned. He looked back at me. He inspected my face features with his eyes. "Hmmm...I'll call you Y/N", he said as he clasped his hands and smiled. Oh great..

"What? Are you deaf? Can you speak? Cat caught your tongue?", he teased and laughed. Gosh he talked a lot. I only felt as if I was being humiliated. I felt my anxiety levels turn increasingly high. This was bad.

Randal only grinned wider when he saw that I was on the verge of tears. "Don't cry! I have another pet...meet Sebastian!~", Randal moved out of the way. There was a guy who had orange curly hair. He was pale and had freckles. He was wearing a black and white jester or clown like costume. He definitely seemed uncomfortable and scared. Was there finally a normal person?!

"Well, I think first we can get you some nice clothes...hmm, brother. What do you think?", Randal looked over at Luther.

Luther looked back at him and then at me. "No...first we should consider their position.", Luther scratched the side of his face, thinking.

"Oh, as in ranking? So they're living with us?", Randal's smile only grew when he realized that I was a new target for him to mess with.

"Yes. But, they are gonna be helpful. You get into trouble way too much. I think you should have someone to look out for you.", Luther said as if his idea was the best ever said. Randal only stayed quiet for a bit. It was obvious that he didn't like the idea.

"Fuck no. I already have Satoru...but he is only in the dream world...", Randal's words wandered off knowing that Luther was probably right. "Exactly. I have my catmen, you can have them to assist you as well." Randal's smile grew into a grin when he realized that he'd have someone to do things for him.
"Maybe your ideas aren't so bad after all brother." "They never are.", Luther replied.

What the hell was I getting into? I didn't want this. I never did. But...I mean it isn't so bad. Maybe I just need more time to get comfortable with these people.

"You need some nice clothes.", Luther turned my way. "I'll be back..", he left Randal's room, leaving us in the quiet for a bit.

I tried so hard to avoid Randal. I averted my eyes awkwardly to the side. Sebastian was in the corner sitting on the floor. He was just minding his own business, sometimes glancing at us.