03, In The Thrill Of The Fight

"WHAT???" Dons raised his voice.

"J-just have a-a look for y-y-yourselves...." Raiven quivered. Everyone burst into the room where Raiven led them to. Sure enough, Teemu was there, lifeless on the floor.

"OH MY GOD-" Aiko cried.

"No... how did this happen?.... when did this happen?" Jerry Heil, one of the two Ukrainian representatives for Eurovision 2024, gasped.

"I.... I don't know...." Alyona, the other Ukrainian representative for Eurovision, spoke up.

Silvester was shocked, but also very confused. Did Teemu's death have anything to do with the threat that the guy made to Theodor? It didn't make any sense to Silvester. Teemu had no relation to Theodor, at least, none that Silvester knew of.

"Silvester?... Are you..." Nemo trembled. They seemed scared. A Eurovision 2024 contestant was dead in front of them, and they didn't know what to do...

"Yeah... I'm alright. You?" Silvester asked, genuinely concerned for the Swiss representative.

"I-I'll be fine... thanks." Nemo said back.

"W-what do we do?" Silia Kapsis, Cyprus's entrant in the contest, trembled.

"We need to call the cops!" Slimane trembled.

"Hold on... Wh-what's that?" Isaak spoke up, slowly walking towards one of the nearby tables. When he approached the table, he picked up a slip of paper. He gasped at the content on the paper.

"Guys... this is a ticket that was given to all the Romanian guests! The killer... it's probably one of them!" Isaak gasped. Silvester took a step back. He couldn't stomach this. One of the Romanians did this???

"So that means the killer is between Cezar, Ester Peony, Andrei Ursu, Mihai Trăistariu, Paula Seling, Ilinca, Roxen, and Theodor Andrei..." Sarah replied.

Silvester held his breath. He began to process what might be going on here.... whoever this man is wants to frame Theodor for murder! Silvester shuddered in his skin just thinking about it. He knew he had to tell everyone.

"Guys I think I know..." Silvester tried to speak before he was interrupted.

"So one of them doesn't have their ticket. Whoever that is is the one who killed Teemu!" Bambie Thug, the Irish representative for Eurovision 2024, concluded.

"Guys! It's not..." Silvester tried once again to tell everyone, but he was interrupted once again.

"So now we just have to ask the Romanians if they have their tickets. Surely they'll give us that information. It's not like they know that there's one on the crime scene, so they'd answer truthfully." Sarah said.

"Who should we go to first?" Besa asked.

Silvester couldn't get a word out. He had no other choice but to continue with everyone else, but he also knew that this had to be said.

"We should ask them one at a time. For each person who has a ticket is automatically not it." Tali, Luxembourg's first entrant in thirty years, spoke

"Okay. Who do we start with?" Mustii asked. "Who'd we see down here."

"I've seen pretty much all of them besides Ilinca and Mihai Trăistariu." Joost replied.

"Let's go ask them. We can split up as well." Besa said.

From there, everyone discussed who would go where. Silvester was among the group that would interrogate Mihai. Nemo went with him, along with about eight others. Silvester began to think of what he could say to get people off of the Romanians' backs. He knew Theodor was being framed, and there's no way it's one of the other Romanians.