***UPDATE***

So as all of you are aware, there is a situation going on between the Israeli delegation and the Dutch representative, Joost Klein.

As of typing this, the incident does not have a vapid conclusion as to what's going to happen. My personal opinion is that what happened to Joost was completely atrocious and unnecessary. The Israeli delegation had been making hurtful remarks about Joost's parents' deaths. I do not want to get into detail about the whole situation, but a lot of drastic changes could happen, and because of that, I'm putting this here as an update based on Murder Mansion 3, and Fighter.

As of right now, both of these works will be on hiatus until everything is okay. I feel like writing about potential death isn't something that needs to be written at this time, not to mention that Joost is in both fanfics, and I can't just leave Eden out of MM. (Although, I made this decision a while ago that Eden will be in that fanfic, but nothing important will happen to her. No MC moments, but also she won't be a target or suspect)

My Silverfish oneshot collection will still be updated, and so will any future fanfics I think about featuring the two or anyone else from ESC. I just choose not to focus on the entire cast of contestants in a sketchy situation like in Murder Mansion and Fighter.

The result of this incident will also indicate how long these works will be on hiatus for. If Joost is allowed to perform tomorrow, and everything goes well with tomorrow's show, these works will be able to receive updates again after the grand final. However, if Joost is disqualified, Israel wins out of rigged voting, more drama with other countries, or any other similar situation occurs, these fanfics will be on hiatus for much longer. I do not plan to abandon either of these fics, but for the time being, it doesn't feel right to write them.

Thank you for reading, and best wishes.