☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 13☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"DAMNIT!... I could have gotten him!" Throwing my wrench on the floor out of anger after tighten the bolts on my boots. This making Gramps, Tails, and Chris back up from me. "(Y/N), relax! There was nothing you could have done! Eggman is stronger than you thi-" "And I'm smarter than you think!!" I snap back at the yellow Fox. Who flinches and ears go down.

I realized what I did and look away. "I'm sorry ... I'm not mad at you. I- forget it." Taking off my goggles and sighing. Gramps puts his hand in his coat pocket walking to me. "It appears our foe is more powerful than we thought. Don't beat yourself up about it. You all tried your best and we're glad you're all okay."

I look at Tails who places his hand in the Tornado. "We could have had an advantage. But it's just to slow. Maybe I could alter with the engines frequent system, to help it get a better boost! Maybe with a chose emerald but that's to risky. It'll be overkill like shooting a fly with a gun. What if we added two engines, so it could give the chaos energy more room to absorb."

I snap out of my thoughts when all eyes were on me. "...Sorry- was I rambling?" Tails eyes widen as he smiles. Hugging me tightly. "Kid Genius! That's a great idea! That might just work!" His adorable big baby blue eyes looking at me. I wink at him as I pet his head.

"In order to do that we'll have to rebuild the whole plane. Are you sure you can do that?" Gramps questions as Sonic jumps into view butting into the conversation. "I know, Tails can do it. You never let anything get in your way of your planes. And you got KG here to help you out!" Sonic tells him. Jumping onto my shoulder and sitting on it.

"And I got a great place where we can rebuild it. I know it'll interest you, Tails. Just a little place I build." I added proudly on just to get flicked in the back of my head by Gramps. "Ow! Okay, okay, WE build." Rolling my eyes as the little fox tilts his head curiously.

Sonic hopping off my shoulder as I take Tail's little hand. His yellow and white cheeks turn a bit pink when it took it. "Infact, I'm 100% scientifically proven that you will like it." I chuckled leading him off with Gramps by my side.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Me, Gramps and Tails were in a elevator which was taking us straight down underneath the house. The elevator coming to a stop and the doors opening. "What's this?" Question Tail's as I place my goggles on my face. Having a smirk on my face. "Welcome to our laboratory~ Secret Lab for short." Snapping my fingers as the lights cut on.

Tails little head couldn't take all the excitement. It was so adorable as his tails wag behind him. "It's amazing!" "Heck right it's amazing! I started making this when I was 7! And of course because I needed an adult supervision. Gramps helped out."

"Hey! You wouldn't have gotten half of theses parts of it wasn't for me." Argued the old man making me stick my tongue out. "Anywho, I think you'll find everything we need right in here." I twirl my handy wrench in hands. "Ready to get building, buddy?"

"Yeah! Let's do it!"

"Let's rebuild the Tornado!"

"Whoo hoo!...wait lemme get my headphones!"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Night time fell and we were working hard. Drawing out blue prints for the model. Adding new bits and materials as well as a few microchips I added in for better durability and strength.

Gramps worked on the old engine that was originally in the plane while I made the new one. Lucky for me, I had created small little helping robots to fix the tiny bits I couldn't see or reach. I call them S.A.M. (Small, Artificial, Maintenances.) One S.A.M bot added in the wires while another added the pieces together with a blowtorch to seel it together.