Puppy And Kitten (Taichi x Reader)

anon requested:
:D hello I love your blog its so cool and your fics are so interesting could you please do taichi with an s/o who is very catlike (the opposite of the puppy boyo) n e ways have a cookie 🍪 and have a nice day!

---

🐶 All of them thought, that Taichi, the one and only puppy boy, would end up with another puppy-like person. Both would be cute if they would run around totally energetic and bright, but the autumn troupe guessed it wrong, when they met you. You were a total cat. Some might even say, like Hisoka...

🐶 You were like a total cat! You were calm, always relaxed, sitting or sleeping around (preferably with your head on Taichi's lap, while he gushed over his s/o being so cool) and gave him lots of head pats, because Taichi is a good boy and deserves them! uwu

🐶 He often follows you, where ever you go. To your classroom, even though you two aren't in the same class? Yes, he is there, holding your hand and smiling brightly like a child in a candy store. You have to go shopping? He will rush out of his room to meet you and even hold your bags! ("Taichi, please. It's just one bag... I can hold it too...") Just expect him to be there for you!

🐶 You have a horrible day? Upset? Angry? Or anything negative...? The puppy boy will be there and cuddle with you!

🐶 At first, when you started dating the autumn actor, you thought that the both of you would often discuss many topics or even have lots of arguments and disputes! But that wasn't true. You two always listen to each other and talk through your problems, because that's what you should do in a healthy relationship! (Taichi often asks the older troupe members for advice, whenever he needs help)

🐶 Taichi even tries to cook your favorite food (learns it from Omi), so you could just relax and do nothing like usual.

🐶 If you compliment him, it's like as if an invisible dog tail would wag around and his bright eyes would shine, bathing in your compliments and sighing happily.

🐶 But in every relationship, people shouldn't always take but also give, so when lots of things happened during the first month in the mankai company and when Taichi felt bad and even cried, you were there for him, trying to cheer him up and stood behind him, when he told everyone what he did. He is very happy to have you there and would never let you go! You are his sunshine, even when you see yourself as the moon.

🐶 You two are just the opposite, but you complete each other and are happy and in love.