Pickup lines (Tsuzuru, Taichi, Guy)

anon requested: Heyo could I ask hcs for guy, tsuzuru and taichi with an s/o who says really cheesy pickup lines (for example; "my mum told me to follow my dreams can I follow you?) just to see them blush?? Thank you anyways have a nice day and please stay safe!! Lovec your work!! <3 :]

---

Tsuzuru Minagi

📝 "I've heard it said that kissing is the 'language of love'. Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?" You smiled at Tsuzuru, noticing that he had raised his eyebrow at you. It was the very first time, that you had used a pickup line on him, but maybe it will help you to finally see him blush!

📝 "If we talk about it... Maybe it could help me with some ideas. Sure, a small talk about it won't hurt." Tsuzuru said, turning his head back towards his laptop as he continued to work on it, leaving you standing behind him.

📝 Maybe he was just tired. That could be possible, right? He is always busy and doing lots of things. You just have to use more on him so he will figure out that you actually use some cheesy ones on him!

📝 A week later, you walked to your dear friend, sitting down next to him only to ask him out of the blue: "Kiss me if I'm wrong but, dinosaurs still exist, right?" Tsuzuru's bright eyes widen at your words. His cheeks were dusted red as he listened carefully and hearing even those words in his mind, asking him the same question over and over, making his cheeks go redder. "W-What...?" He stuttered, now realizing that you used a pickup line on him.

📝 "You heard me. Kiss me if I'm wrong." You smirked at him, winking at the flustered man, as you stood up. Oh, how adorable Tsuzuru was, when he looked at you with this expression. You surely will not stop using those cheesy pickup lines. Who wouldn't even want to stop after seeing the script writer so flustered and nearly dropping his phone...?

Taichi Nanao

🐶 "Hey, I just wanted to thank you for the gift... I've been wearing this smile ever since you gave it to me." You smiled sweetly at Taichi, whose blush spread from his cheeks towards his nose and ears. "Huh...? I... What? M-Me...?" That was the whole reason, why you started to use those cheesy but also funny pickup lines on sweet puppy-like Taichi.

🐶 You could never stop doing it, as it made Taichi so flustered. He was even more puppy-like whenever you did so, even following you like one, making Yuki and Banri laugh at the redhead's behavior.

🐶 Never did he thought that somebody would try to flirt with him. He doesn't even know how to stay calm around you. Hell, there was even a time, Taichi tried to use some lines on you, but when you were faster than him, words couldn't escape his mouth, as he stared at you.

🐶 "Your hand looks heavy-can I hold it for you?" The autumn troupe actor wanted to scream "YES!" in a heartbeat, but again, he stood there, hiding his blushing face with his palms, while you chuckled at his reaction.

🐶 You used them all the time... Even when you two ate your food together. "What's on your face?" You asked him, making Taichi look up from his food, asking himself if he had a bit of his sauce on his cheek again. "Is it... sauce?" He asked, trying to wipe it off, while still munching on his food. "Oh, sorry... It's just your beautiful eyes! Huh... Taichi!? Oh my god, I'm sorry, please don't die! I didn't want you to choke on your food! Taichiiii!! Take a deep breath! Oh nooo!"

Guy

🤖 "My mom told me to follow my dreams. Can I follow you?" Guy raised his eyebrows at you, not familiar with any pickup lines at all. "I wanted to go to the park. If you want to accompany me, you are very welcome to do so." Guy said, leaving the building. "W-Wait... What?"

🤖 One day, Guy will learn about it and you will make sure, that his face will get as red as the roses you've seen your friends getting, after their plays. "I will never stop my cheesy pickup line game." You laughed, only to see your friend Izumi shake her head at you. "It's Guy. I'm sure that he won't react the same way like some other people."

🤖 Oh boy, was Izumi wrong! You never gave up and threw them at the actor, wherever and whenever you could. You will see the reaction you wanted!

🤖 "I swear someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." Your hands were on top of Guy's shoulders, as you eyed him. "That's not possible, (y/n)." He just said, turning around to leave you once again alone in his room. "Mh... Guy's ears were a little bit red... Wait... Was he blushing?" Your lips turned into a wide smile, cheering and happy that you finally did it! Guy was blushing! Not as much as you wished for, but he still did it!

🤖 "Next mission... Make him blush more often..." You smirked to yourself, running after the taller man, as you told him more pickup lines.