Shove off Malfoy

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT SOME CHARACTERS ARE ALIVE. I AM ALSO A NEW WRITER SO LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET BETTERRRR. ENJOY

Harry, Ron and Hermione were walking to the common room, just before curfew, until someone started shouting "Look, the chosen one and his minions are here".

They all seemed to know who it was as they all shouted in unison "shove off Malfoy" and carried on walking.

"Why can't he just shut the fuck up, he's so irritating" Harry complained, Ron and Hermione nodded in agreement, unaware there was a teacher in front of them whom Ron ran into.

"Detention Mr Potter for the use of foul language" said a snarky voice. The trio looked up and saw Professor Snape with an emotionless expression on his face which seemed to be his resting face.

The greasy haired man walked away and the golden trio made their way to the common room. They got there without any more interruptions and all sat down with a huff.

The trio sat in silence for about 25 minutes as they were all doing their own thing. "Why are all the teachers on my fucking back," started Harry, anger in his voice "I mean, they always scream at me and somehow appear when i am actually doing something wrong. I think they've all forgotten that i saved their arses many times and i have no problem with grabbing that time turner and letting them die" the raven boy finished, now standing up and shouting.

"I need some air" Harry sighed while rubbing his temple. "Mate its half 10 you'll get in trouble. You're already in enough trouble for skipping detention" Ron proclaimed.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. WHY DIDNT YOU REMIND ME ABOUT THE DETENTION?! SNAPES GOING TO HAVE MY ARSE" Harry cried, pacing around the room. He calmed down shortly after and grabbed his invisibility cloak and was about to walk out the door until he turned and looked at the 2 others, "Don't wait up" was all he said before he walked out.

He'd been doing that a lot recently. Getting angry easily, going out late at night, barely sleeping and he started becoming more distant. His short temper was hard for Ron and Hermione as it always made them feel like it was their fault when Harry got mad, as he'd take it out on them.

The Gryffindor walked up to where he always goes when he's angry. The astronomy tower. It always seemed quiet and peaceful in the night as no one went there except Harry.

After Harry defeated Voldemort, he fell into a deep state of depression and while he was slowly getting better, it was still bad. He also got angry at any minor thing and developed a drinking problem. He always had a bottle or 2 of Fire Whiskey in his pocket (which was shrunk to fit in his pocket) and would always drink it in the bathroom or, like right now, in the astronomy tower.

Harry sat down and stared at the stars as he reached into his pocket, searching for the currently small glass bottle. Once he got ahold of it, he did a spell on it to turn it back into its normal size and as soon as he did that, he unscrewed the lid and started taking big sips.

The boy got startled when he heard footsteps but at his current state, he couldn't care less if he got caught with the alcohol.

"Potter?" a familiar voice spoke. "What do you want Malfoy" The now tipsy boy responded, not needing to turning around to see who it was. "I come up here when i need time alone, why are you here?" Draco responded, sitting next to the other boy which shocked Harry.

"Well.." the raven boy started, clearly out of his right state of mind ".. i've been coming up here every night because sometimes all i need is a drink" he carried on, pointing at the bottle and putting an arm around the blonde boy "because everything is too stressful now. I've defeated Voldemort but he defeated people that i loved and over the break i guess you could say i built up some problems. I have a bad anger problem, drinking problem, eating problem and severe insomnia. I haven't slept in 2 days so far but the most amount of sleep i've got this month is abouuuuut... 4 hours? i dont know maybe more, maybe less" Harry opened up.

The Gryffindor carried on speaking as if he forgot who he was talking to. But the things Harry said made Draco feel a huge wave of guilt flow through his blood and all he wanted to do then was give the other boy a hug.

So he did.

Harry started crying and repeating "I don't know if i can do this anymore" which made Draco pull Harry up so he was looking into his eyes. "Harry Potter, listen to me now. I didn't know you went through all of that and im so sorry i made your life worse but please, you can do this. I want to help you through this and I promise you that i will stay. I want you to know that i never hated you, my father made me think i hated you and i believed him because i was scared of him. Yes, me, Draco Malfoy is scared of his father. I always wanted to be your friend and be there for you and im sorry if it's too late now but im willing to risk a lot to be your friend, especially if it makes you stop thinking like this" Draco reassured the broken boy, unaware he was crying too.

Harry cried harder and pulled Draco in for a hug when he whispered in the blonde's ear "Thank you. Thank you so much" was all he said before he pulled away and looked back into Dracos eyes. "Of course i'll be your friend, you cheeky sap" he smiled and earned a chuckle from his new friend.