Bio

Name: Y/n Starrk

Alias:  The Strongest Demon King
             Old Man
             Grandpa
             The King Of Kings
The Prince Of Darkness

Gender: Male

Age: 1000+

Species: Demon

Class: Warrior

Rank: Unknown

Looks:

(Just remove the top and leave the armored gauntlets)

Fighting Style: MMA
                           -Boxing
                           -Brazilian Jiujitsu
                           -Wrestling
                           -Muay Thai
                          - Karate
                          Kick Boxing
                          Taekwondo

Abilities/Skills:

Immense Strength

Immense Speed

Superhuman Reflexes

High Pain Tolerance

High Battle Iq

Techniques:

The Flow State

Flash Step

Wind Step: Allows him to step on the air itself by kicking the air.

Lighting Jabs: The user quickly throws quickly and powerful jabs at the opponent faster than the eye can see. The same can be said for his kicks.

Lighting Redirect: Wait for his opponent to attack then redirect the power from there attack back at the with a punch.

Black Lightning Strike: He raises his leg and axe kicks his opponent summing a pillar of black lightning as it send out a devastating shockwave.

Black Dragon Tail Strike: The user kick sends out a strong right kick that can easily break through barriers.

Black Dragon Claw: He opens his hand and does a swiping motion and sends out five slash that will cut anything in its way. With this technique he was able to cut through a mountain.
-Black Dragon Talon: Just like claw but he uses his legs instead

Black Dragon Shockwave: The user punches the air itself and sends out a small shock wave to his opponent.

Black Flash: Punches or Kick his opponent at just the right time when every muscle in his body is active. A flash of black lightning will appear amplifying the damage of his attacks for a shot period of time. Ignore's any magical defense.

(More coming soon)

Love interest: Frieren 👍 or 👎