Another Immortal Walker

( Let me know if the character feel in character)

Y/n was walking through a village.

Y/n: Looks like my theory was right that boy.He has some power hidden power behind that cowardly façade.

Y/n was looking around the village.

Y/n: So where can that kid be? Oh there.

The boy disappeared and reappeared not too far from the boy's training place. He sees the boy talking to some kids.

 He sees the boy talking to some kids

Y/n begins to walk to them.

Boy:?!?!

Y/n: It's been awhile hero.

Boy: Old man is that you?

Y/n: I see you haven't changed a bit have you.

Boy: Neither have you.

Y/n takes a seat across from them as they begin to talk.

Y/n: Don't get mad at me forgetting your name. It's too hard to remember.

Stark: My name is just yours, but it has one less 'r'.

Y/n: Yeah yeah.

Y/n walks over to the large mountain with a large gap in it.

Y/n:I see you have been keeping up your training.

Stark: Yeah, I'm still no where near your level through.

The small smile on Y/n face disappears.

Y/n: Don't compare yourself to me stark. You're way too young to be trying to compare yourself to me. I've lived your life plus everyone in this village's life plus even more.

Stark:?!?!

Y/n: Compare yourself to your old master that is more achievable.

Stark: Right about that.

Y/n: ???

Stark: Would you please be my new master.

Y/n: ?!?!

Stark: Your strong and intelligent. And you have this confidence aura around you everywhere you go.

Y/n: But you know very little about me. Who knows I could be trying to kill you.

Stark: If you want to kill me you would have done it a long time ago. I don't think you're that bad of a person. I mean you were there when the dragon was attacking.

Y/n: Just a coincidence.

Stark: But you still stay prepared to fight it.

Y/n: "The real reason I stayed behind was because I was bored. And watching him attempt to fight a dragon would be entertaining" I guess