A Huge Hot Babe And A Fat Scaredy Cat!

You were currently in town Just sitting on A Bench with some Takoyaki because you were on A Mission with two other Devil Hunters but you wondered if you were all Hunting Demons or if this was Just something to Kill time with.  Either way, Makima said this was very Important.

Flashback...

You were sitting in front of Makima trying not to have A Nosebleed as Makima was Just Munching on A Whole Cake her whole Body jiggling as her huge Chest shifted with weight as well. She then finished and spoke up.

Makima: Oh Y/n, I have A Job for you, everyone else is too Busy. This should be A Very easy Mission.

Y/n: Really?

Makima: Of course. I can't Hurt any Boy Like you~

Y/n: (Blushing) I- W-Well, Thank you M-Miss Makima...

Makima: You will be going with Himeno and Kobeni. Himeno has the Ghost Demon contracted with and Kobeni is A Nervous mess so please Make sure Kobeni doesn't freak out. Make sure things go right and I Might reward you~

Y/n: (Blushing) R-R-Reward! O-Okay! Hahahahaha...

Flashback End...

You were on the Bench eating some Takoyaki, as you Just Noticed how you were Looking A Bit Bigger than before. You Just believed it was Normal but there was some belief that the Food devil might have helped cause this. You would Talk to her, but you didn't know how.

You continued eating when A Huge Slice of Pizza was put on your Lap and you smiled.

Y/n: Thanks Himeno.

Himeno: It's no problem Y/n, Just Make sure to repay me back Later~

Himeno was A Real Tease of A Woman who Of course is A Very beautiful Big woman who Loves to tease you whenever she gets the chance giving you the Bedroom eyes

Himeno was A Real Tease of A Woman who Of course is A Very beautiful Big woman who Loves to tease you whenever she gets the chance giving you the Bedroom eyes. She would be any Man's Dream despite any kind of weight.

Himeno: Of course, I had to get Kobeni something too.

The Other Huge Woman here who was also A Huge Nervous mess, was Just eating Churros as she Looked A Little bit ashamed.

Kobeni: I'm sorry I know we're supposed to be looking for devils but I felt like I needed to eat something beforehand...

Kobeni was A Huge Nervous mess of A Woman who clearly loses it whenever seeing A Devil and she pretty Much seems to have been dealing with it by Stress eating, which to be honest was pretty damn obvious from her size

They both then sat down next to you on the Bench squishing you between their Huge fluffy Bodies making you Blush, as the Bench groaned in Agony, and Himeno smiled Pressing her fat body onto you and into Kobeni.

Himeno: You Know You Look really cute when you eat~

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh really thank you, I-

Himeno: I could Kiss that Face right now~

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Well I-

Just then the Bench Finally gave out as you all fell backward, and Himeno looked down to you was Pinned between her and Kobeni's Huge Bellies.

Kobeni: Ah! I-I'm so sorry!!

Himeno: Well I Guess this is A Fortunate turn of events~

Y/n: (Blushing/Thoughts) Oh My God Thank you, God...!

Meanwhile...

Jackdroid: You're Welcome Y/n!