Part 3 - "The Odd Trio"

NOTE: I'm Very Sorry If you waited for 3 weeks but It's Finally Here. enjoy Chapter 3!
.
.
.
.
Fan: Can i Say Something? listen you Were Both really really something back There, Incredible!

Capsaicin Cookie: Are You Talking To... [Stares With an Awkward Face] Us?

Fan: Yes, I Was Talking to Both of You. Can I just tell you that You two were really Great Back There Man, Those Guards, They Thought it was All of that Then you Showed Up and Bam! They was Tripping over Themselves like Babies in the woods See that, That Really made me good to see You!

Prune Juice Cookie: Oh, That's Great, Really.

Fan: Man It's Good to be Free.

Capsaicin Cookie: Now, Why Don't you Celebrate your freedom With your Own Friends? Hmm?

Fan: But Uh.. I Don't have any Friends, and I'm not Going in there by myself. Hey wait a Minute I got an idea! I stick with you! You Mean Spicy Fighting Machine with Sidekick, Together well Scare to split anybody that Crosses us!

Capsaicin Cookie: -_- [Roars] ROOOOOOAR!!!

Fan: Oh, Wow. that was really Scary, and If you don't Mind me Saying, Now that Don't work your Breath Certainly we get the Job Done, You definitely Need same TicTac Or Something cuz Your Breath STINKS!

[Capsaicin Cookie and Prune Juice Walks Away]

Fan: [Pops Up] Man You don't burn The Hair Out of my Nose Just Like the Time-[Prune Juice Cookie Covers Fan's Mouth] Mmf! Mmf! And then I Ate Some Rotten Berries, Man That was Strong Gasses Seeking out My Butt that Day!

Prune Juice Cookie: Why, are you Following Us?!

Fan: I'll tell you why. [Singing] 🎶Cause I'm all Alone, there's No one Here Beside Me, My Problems Have all Gone There's no one to Deride Meee... But You gotta Have Friends~~~🎶-

Capsaicin Cookie: Stop Singing!

Prune Juice Cookie: Well There's no wonder why You don't Have any friends!

Fan: Wow, Only a True friend would be truly That Honest.

Capsaicin Cookie: Listen, Little Object Take a Look at us, What are we?

Fan: Uhhhh..... [Stares at Both Capsaicin and Prune Juice Awkwardly] Really Tall?

Prune Juice Cookie: NO! We are cookies!

Capsaicin Cookie: You know, Grab your Torch and Pitchforks, doesn't that Bother You?

Fan: Nope!

Capsaicin Cookie: Really?

Fan: Really Really.

Capsaicin Cookie: Oh!

Fan: Man I Like you, What's Your Name

Capsaicin Cookie: Uhh.. Capsaicin Cookie.

Prune Juice Cookie: and I'm Prune Juice Cookie.

Fan: Capsaicin Cookie and Prune Juice Cookie? Well You know what I like about you Capsaicin Cookie and Prune Juice Cookie, You got that kind of I don't Care what nobody thinks of Me, I Like That I Respect that Guys Your All Right!

[As Capsaicin Cookie, Prune Juice Cookie and Fan Walks Together, They Walk to Capsaicin's House]

Fan: Ooh, Look at that! who's going to Live in a Place Like That?

Capsaicin: That, would Be our Home!

Fan: Oh! And it is Lovely and Just Beautiful, And Quite a Decorate It's Amazing! what You've Done With Such a Modest Budget! [Points at a Boulder With his Index Finger] I Like That Boulder, That is a Nice Boulder! Yeah I Guess You Don't Entertain Much, Do You?

Capsaicin: I Like My Privacy.

Prune Juice Cookie: Me Too.

Fan: You Know I do Too, That's another thing we have in common. Like I hate it when you got somebody in your face. You've trying to give them a hint, and they won't leave. There's that awkward silence you Know? [Insert Long Awkward Silence] can I stay with you?

Prune Juice Cookie: Huh? What?

Fan: Can I Stay with you, Please?

Capsaicin Cookie: Of Course!

Fan: Really?

Capsaicin Cookie: No.

Fan: PLEASE!! I don't want to Go back there, you don't know what it's Like To be Considered a Freak!

[Prune Juice Cookie and Capsaicin Cookie Glances at Fan]

Fan: Well Maybe You do but That's Why we Have to stick Together, You Gotta let me Stay, Please! Please!

Capsaicin Cookie: Okay, Okay. But one Night Only.

Fan: Ah! Thank you! [Runs Inside the Cottage]

Prune Juice Cookie: Ah! What are you-!

Fan: This is Gonna be fun! We can stay up late, swappin' manly stories in the Morning, I'm Making Waffles!

Capsaicin Cookie: [Angrily] Ohhh! 😡

Fan: Where Do uh, I sleep?

Capsaicin Cookie: Outside! 😡

Fan: Oh Well, I guess that's Cool. I mean I don't know you, You don't know me so I Guess, Outside is Best, you know.. [Sniffs] Here i go. 😞

Fan: I mean, I do like the outdoors. I'm a Hand Fan. I was born outside. I'll just be sitting by myself outside, I guess, you know. By myself, outside. I'm All Alone, There's Nobody Here...

Comment What will Happen After This Part. And Get Ready for Part 4!