∘♡∘ 1 ∘♡∘

1913

"Alastor!" His name falling off my tongue with annoyance as my legs carried me after him as quickly as they could.

The mid length grass of the field tickled my knees through my long skirt as I chased after him. The trees seemed to get taller and taller as the brown haired boy ran deeper into these woods that planted their roots next to the school house.

His laughter filling the empty space of nature in this beautiful clearing.

Everyone had just gotten out of school and walked home or went to their parents. But here I was chasing after this stupid boy to get my toy plane back.

He was always messing with me in class, calling me a princess or stuck up. It probably was because I was a bit stuck up and acted like a princess though, but I wasn't mean! I was just honest!

And to be completely honest, I probably wouldn't even be attending this school right now.

This elementary school was the only one in town, so I'd have to go here until I graduated up to middle school and have more education options.

My parents were rich and could afford nicer things for me, so yes, maybe I was a bit of a princess and stuck up, and I would rather go to a nicer school, but I would have to wait until I got older.

Until then, I would have to deal with going to the only elementary school in town with this annoying boy who always picked on me.

I really couldn't wait to grow up and not go to a school with all these poor- I shouldn't think that.. thats not very kind.

I shook my head from my thoughts, my focus returning back to the chase to get my toy back. But I had lost him.

How?

This was a giant clearing, and the grass wasn't even tall. I had to stop though to give my numb legs a rest, my breath heavy with my lungs pounding against my chest.

"Alastor! Come out now!" I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed out annoyed.

Glancing around the forest surrounding, noticing how silent and still everything was.

Of course, too silent.

"AHHH!"

*THUD*

Something gripped my ponytail that was held up high on my head with a bow placed neatly on it, the hand that gripped it then yanked me down slightly rough.

I groaned as I landed on the the semi-hard ground, my hands falling to my side, gripping the earths soil as I stared up at the figure that blocked the sun from hitting my eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed down in annoyance at the dark skinned boy with glasses. He wore a big grin on his face, "HA! GOT YOU!" He laughed, holding my toy plane and his toy boat in each of his hands.

He put a hand that clutched his boat over his stomach and laughed more, falling backwards into the soft grass.

I rolled my eyes and crawled over beside him, dusting myself off. Such a stupid boy, how were we in the same grade? We were both 10 and yet I knew manners and acted much more better behaved than him.

As I finished gently running my hands off my skirt and nice dress shirt, noticing my slightly dirty clothes and messy hair. I sighed and looked back over at him, annoyed he had gotten my clothes messed up.

"Great, look at me! I'm all messy now!" I groaned, blaming him for my clothes getting dirty.

"Ugh, stop being such a princess." He smiled, rolling his eyes.