🍕 Oh Pizza Guy!!! // M!Pagos x M!Pizza guy

Alright, getting some things clear so that you're not confused as hell: this oneshot chapter is somewhat unrelated to the lore of Sharkco made by the developers themselves, but it is what is for now. Maybe some other oneshot will be like... entirely the same as the original, so uh... yeaahhh!!! Also, this chapter is starting out slow to prepare some things. It's a roller coaster - you'll probably be bored at first, but soon it gets interesting so trust in the process 🙏

(Also don't mind this one being a little gay. Everyone likes em, and everyone loves them straight characters too! Win-win? 🙂)

[=====]

Title:

Oh Pizza Guy!!!

A true work of arts and literature! Not intended for minors!!! LEAVE IF YOURE A MINRO INHATE THEMW ASO MUCH! GRAQHHAQ!!1!1!1

Featuring primarily!

Male!Pagos
x
Male!Pizza Guy
(He does have a name but I'll allow you guys to assume it as I use "[Pizza Guy]" as a replacement)

If you were interested in lemon, sadly there won't be any in this chapter, but if this one is liked abundantly (maybe like 5? 7?) then it goes for a second part with lemon.

Enjoy reading I guess?

[5500~ Words]

Most of what everyone knows is that the Entities are the assistants to humans, not pets nor slaves (though the crimes of trafficking still applies to them. What a cruel world, I know). Rarely, some of them are independent by themselves or when put aside with other fellow Entities. They're sentient, intelligent, literally humans 2.0. More to say, there's variations of them; like a candy store's chain, there's different candy options (Kaither, Tiger Shark, Kurutta, and more) from different brands (the creators) with different buyers (humans as CEOs or managers willing to pay for their assistance), and yet the same common stereotypical flavoring (the persona for example: Tiger Sharks are sharks obviously - yet they're also known for having a docile nature!) are added to the candies.

Within a mall in the middle of downtown New York, P.P.P. was just another random fast food restaurant that sold their products to both humans and Entities. Surprisingly you'd find P.P.P. as the most warm-colored but inconspicuous restaurant offered in the East sector of the mall's second floor, located directly in the middle of other busy anchor stores or restaurants serving more than them.

A huge imprint on the cashiers desk of P.P.P. with a large and emphasized red warning slab read:
"WORKERS MUST AT LEAST HAVE ONE ENTITY ACCOMPANYING THEM AT ALL TIMES - KITCHEN OR DELIVERY - CONSEQUENCES TO FOLLOW WILL BE DECIDED BY YOUR SUPERVISOR."

[Pizza Guy] wipes over the plastic covered note with a moist white rag, soon making it over to the edges of the counter in a circular motion.

Done this here, done this that. For how many years? No count has been actually tracked, [Pizza Guy] has no ambitions to move on from this life. He's already satisfied with the way he's living. Business was usually secluded, which is one reason why he decided to stay there. But often times in crisis of boredom, he whistles every now and then to keep himself entertained.

Silence in this way is peaceful...

"[PIZZA GUY]!" Coworker from the back screams [Pizza Guy]'s name in a crazy banshee-like volume.