Years Into The Present

(A\N: Warning, Gory, and dark themes, basically a murder and torture. ENJOY!!!)

______________________________________

-Y/N's POV-

I pushed the dagger hard into the mouth of the woman in front of me, I was glad to see the fear in both of her eyes.

"The earring in your ear is too big, I'm afraid it might be too heavy"

I lifted my fingers into her right ear and I pulled out the oversized earring she was wearing on one of her ears. 

She screamed again. My eyes flashed in delight when I saw blood pouring out of her ear, I could only see myself enjoying the flow of blood. Not satisfied, I even cut her tongue and made her swallow it.

"Okay...The sky is beautiful, with bright stars and a perfect moon. I shall repay you with death." 

I got up and walked, pulling her hair I didn't have a hard time as she made my job easy by breaking her two perfectly fine legs. 

I looked up again and closed my eyes. She spoke but I couldn't understand, I could see the pleading look for her life in her watery eyes and I listened to her sincere pleas but instead of letting her live... I put her out of her misery from the torture I put upon her.

After cleaning and discarding every piece of evidence that led to me, I went home peacefully while waving to a few acquaintances finally reaching my home I entered inside and prepared for bed.

-The next morning-

I woke up to find my face in the sunlight. I was surprised to see my reflection in the mirror. From my long hair full of dried blood, my eyes are full of hate, sadness, and disgust at myself. I don't usually kill fellow women but that woman was one of the people who conspired to kill my deceased siblings, she's quite lucky she wasn't the mastermind behind the slaughter of my family or... I might have done so much worse.