43.She knows II

She stood steadfastly behind me, refusing to budge despite my urging. "Go now," I whispered urgently, but she only tightened her grip on my arms, her resolve unyielding. "I'm not leaving you," she shot back, her voice filled with determination.

I turned to face her, my expression a mixture of frustration and concern. "You're gonna get yourself killed by these demons," I warned, my tone heavy with worry.

But before I could say another word, the demon let out a guttural growl, his demand ringing out through the chaos. "Give her back to me," he snarled, his eyes burning with malice.

With a surge of anger coursing through me, I stepped forward, my flesh burning with an otherworldly fire. "This is what you wanted," I spat, my voice dripping with venom as my body began to transform into a horrific demon.

I didn't spare a glance for Isabelle as my body twisted and contorted, my once-human form now replaced by something monstrous. But as flames engulfed my hands and massive wings sprouted from my back, I knew there was no turning back.

Without hesitation, I strode towards the demon and his minions, my hands wreathed in fire as I summoned all of my newfound power. "Go back to where you came from," I commanded, my voice booming with authority as I unleashed hellfire upon the creatures, pulling them towards me with fiery tendrils and crushing them in my grasp.

As the battle raged on, I unleashed a relentless assault on the demons, my every strike fueled by primal fury. With each blow, bones shattered and flesh tore asunder, the sickening sound of impact echoing through the night.

My claws tore through their ranks like a hot knife through butter, leaving a trail of blood and gore in my wake. I didn't hold back, unleashing my full strength with savage brutality.

The demons fought back ferociously, their claws and teeth gnashing at me with vicious intent. But I was unyielding, my determination fueled by a primal instinct to protect Isabelle at all costs.

With every demon that fell before me, another took its place, each one seemingly more determined than the last. But I refused to falter, pressing on with unwavering resolve.

Blood and sweat mingled as the battle raged on, the air thick with the stench of death and decay. But through it all, I fought on, a relentless force of nature fueled by a burning desire to vanquish the evil that threatened to consume us all.

As the battle reached its climax, I tapped into the depths of my newfound power, channeling it with a primal intensity that bordered on madness. With a roar that shook the very earth beneath us, I unleashed a devastating surge of energy, my hands wreathed in flames that danced with an otherworldly fury.

With a swift motion, I surged forward, my claws slicing through the air with deadly precision. The nearest demon never stood a chance as my talons tore through its neck with a sickening crunch, severing its head from its body in a shower of blood and gore.

But I didn't stop there. With a primal roar, I unleashed a torrent of fire that engulfed the surrounding creatures, their twisted forms melting away before my onslaught. The air filled with the acrid scent of burning flesh as the demons writhed and screamed in agony, their bodies consumed by the inferno.

Through it all, Isabelle could only watch in horror, her eyes wide with fear as she witnessed the raw power coursing through me. It was a sight that filled her with both awe and terror, as she realized the true extent of the darkness that lay within me.

"I'm the demon of hell," I growled, my voice dripping with menace as I loomed over the fallen demon, its blood staining the ground beneath it. "You think you can go against me?"

But before I could revel in my triumph, the human demon transformed his hand into a massive demonic figure, its twisted form wrapping around Isabelle's throat with a vice-like grip. "Stop right there," he snarled, his voice laced with malice as he threatened her. "If you take another step, I'll snap her neck like a twig."

Isabelle's eyes widened in terror as she struggled against the demon's grasp, her fear palpable in the air. But I refused to let him win, my resolve hardening as I faced off against the monstrous creature before me.

"Leave her alone," I snarled through gritted teeth, my hands ablaze with a fiery sword as I advanced towards the demon. My eyes blazed with fury as I watched his finger dig deeper into Isabelle's skin, her tears mingling with the blood that trickled down her neck.

With a primal roar, I unleashed the full force of my power, my entire body erupting into flames as I launched a massive fireball at the demon. He was sent hurtling into the wall with a sickening thud, the impact shattering bone and sinew.

But I wasn't finished. With a fierce determination, I closed in on him, my hands transforming into massive, fiery fists as I grabbed hold of his neck. "If you dare lay a hand on her again," I growled, my voice dripping with venom, "I swear I'll feed your bones to the dogs roaming these streets."

Isabelle's eyes widened in astonishment as she watched me unleash my wrath upon the demon.As I dug my nails deeper into the demon's flesh, a wicked grin spread across my face. "You're lucky you're human now, 'cause I could crush your bones like they're nothing," I jeered, relishing the agony I inflicted upon him.

But Isabelle's voice cut through the chaos, her cries pleading for me to stop. "Cut it out, Ero!" she yelled, her tone dripping with desperation and fear as she witnessed my descent into madness.

Ignoring her pleas, I pressed on, tearing into the demon with reckless abandon. Blood slicked my hands as I leaned in, my eyes glinting with sadistic pleasure. "How's it feel?" I taunted, my voice laced with malice as the demon writhed in pain.

But Isabelle's distress only fueled my fury, and I roared back at the celestial figure that approached, bathed in an otherworldly light. "You need to back off," he commanded, his voice dripping with divine authority.

But I refused to listen, my anger consuming me as I unleashed a torrent of violence upon the demon. The angel laid a hand on my shoulder, his touch burning like fire against my skin. "Leave him alone, Ero," he urged, but I couldn't bring myself to obey.

As Isabelle drew near, her touch soothing the raging storm within me, a wave of guilt washed over me. But before I could stop myself, I lashed out, hurling her against the wall with a forceful blow. "Stop messing with my head!" I bellowed, my voice heavy with regret and sorrow.

As she crumpled to the ground, remorse gnawed at my heart. With a heavy sigh, I turned back to the demon, my hands shaking as I sought to make amends for the chaos I'd unleashed.

The angel opened up a portal, and with a massive whirl of dust, the demon vanished from the ground. But before he faded away, he spat out one final curse: "She's mine, and I ain't done with her yet. I'll come back for her."

As the dust settled, I found myself gasping for air, my face dripping with sweat and blood. With a heavy heart, I gazed down at Isabelle, lying motionless on the ground. "You shouldn't have interfered," I muttered, my voice trembling with regret.

But the angel just smiled, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "If I hadn't stopped you, you would've put her in danger someday," he said softly, his words ringing with wisdom and compassion.

----------------------------------------

Who's a fan of Red flags ? 🚩🚩🚩

----- You & I ------- 🤪

Find Ero in demonic figure