Fox & The Rabbit

"What I'm going to do?" Tails chuckled. "Oh I'll show you what I'll-"

Before he could say anything else, Sonic put his hands on Tails' shoulders.

"Hey buddy, um how about we don't do anything irrational okay?" Sonic smiled awkwardly.

Tails stayed quiet glaring at the cat. "Then what should we do?"

"How about, tell an adult in the building?" Sonic recommended.

Tails looked at Cream, she had tears in her eyes, trying to recollect all of her things that fell in the grass.

"Okay. But can you go get one? I have to go make sure my friend is okay." Sonic nodded and speeded inside the school.

"If I were you, I would leave." Tails said to both of them before walking over to Cream.

Tails could still hear Cream sniffling as she was turned around from him.

Tails got on his knees and put his arm around Cream's shoulder.

"Hey um... are you okay?" Tails looked at her face, her cheeks were drenched in tears and pink.

Cream shook her head.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" Tails smiled a little.

Cream shrugged her shoulders. "I... don't know."

Tails started to look through the grass. "What are you looking for?"

Cream sniffled. "My ribbon..."

Tails did notice that her ribbon was gone before.

"Oh okay! Well let's find it." Tails started to search through the grass with Cream.

Around 5 minutes later, Cream found rhe ribbon.

"Tails! I found it!" She sounded so happy when she put it back on her dress.

Tails smiled and got up. "That's good."

Tails helped Cream off of the grass.

“I’m glad you found it.” Tails wiped some dirt off of his knee. “You said this happened often right?”

Cream nodded. “Yeah. I’ve gotten used to it. But this time…it hurt a lot more…”

Tails rubbed her ears. "Have they gotten more sensitive?"

Cream jumped and quickly stepped back. "Hey! Don't do that randomly!..."

Cream could be seen blushing holding her ears close to her stomach.

"They may have gotten more sensitive throughout the years..." Cream held her ears tighter. "You don't get too touch them! Unless... I say you can."

Tails chuckled. "Sorry Cream."

Cream slowly let go of her ears. "It's fine. Just... don't do that."

Tails nodded.

"WHERE IS MY CHILD?!" An angry woman could be heard from in front of the school.

Cream immediately grabbed her backpack off of the grass. "I think that's mother. Come on, I'll tell her about you!"

Tails shook his head. "No no, it's fine. I'll just get goi-"

Cream took his hand and started to run over to her mother.

"Nonsense! Come on, I want to tell her about you and how you helped me!"

Tails looked at their hands being held together and his face turned slightly pink.