Whipped Cream

"Mother! I'm right here!" Cream let go of Tails' hand and hugged Vanilla.

Vanilla hugged her tight. "Sweety, are you okay? Who hurt you?"

Cream let go of her hug. "I'm okay now Mother, they stopped messing with me because my friend helped me!"

"Your friend? Who?" Vanilla looked around.

Tails waved at her. "Hello Ms.Vanilla..."

Vanilla and Cream walked over towards Tails.

"Thank you for helping my child. I hope she hasn't been too much trouble..." Vanilla said.

Cream pouted. "Trouble? I'm never trouble! Maybe..."

Vanilla giggled a little. "Oh sweety, I was only joking." Vanilla looked back at Tails. "Now tell your friend goodbye."

Cream ran up to Tails and hugged him. "Bye Tails!"

Tails smiled and slightly hugged her back. "Bye Cream."

Sonic sped back to the front of the school.

"Ok, their parents are going to be here and they may get a suspension or something." Sonic smiled at Tails.

Sonics smile rose when he looked at Cream hugging him.

Cream let go of her hug and walked towards Sonic.

"Thank you Mr.Sonic! I appreciate the help." Cream smiled.

Sonic nodded. "It's no problem. Are you my sons friend by any chance?"

Cream looked over at Tails. "If you mean Tails, then yeah!"

Vanilla stepped behind Cream.

"I think they'll be pretty good friends." Vanilla smiled.

"Hey, maybe me and her mother can share contact information so you guys can talk to each other?" Sonic looked over at Tails.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Here, I'll give you my number." Vanilla took Sonic's phone and started to type her number in.

"Do you hear that Tails? We might even be able to play with each other outside of school!" Cream smiled and looked really happy.

Tails smiled and nodded his head. "That sounds fun Cream. I thought you had a phone though?"

"...I may have lied?" Cream giggled awkwardly.

Tails tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

Cream held her arm. "Well... I didn't want to feel left out so... I said I had a phone. Mother doesn't want me to have a phone right now though..."

Tails chuckled. "Cream it's okay! You don't have to lie about anything. I won't look at you any differently than I normally would."

Cream looked up at Tails. "You mean it?"

"You have my word Cream." Tails smiled.

Cream's start to grow a little pink as she tried to keep eye contact with Tails.

"Hey sport. Ready to go?" Sonic sped beside Tails.

"Yeah. Bye Cream!" Tails walked off with Sonic to their car.

"B.. Bye... tails..." Cream mumbled.

Vanilla leaned down towards Cream a little.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Vanilla looked a little concerned.

Cream looked up at Vanilla, her face redder than a strawberry.

"I... I think I'm feeling a new feeling Mother." Cream held her stomach. "My stomach feels a little tight too..."

Vanilla giggled. "Oh sweetie... I think you like Tails more then you think you do!"

"What do you mean?" Cream held her stomach a little.

Vanilla smiled. "Well, you guys haven't been friends for long right?"

"No just for today..." Cream let go of her stomach. "Why?"

"Well..." Vanilla looked up at the sky. "You've never met your father, but this is exactly how it started. In elementary school..."

"How what started?" Cream looked interested.

"How we made you. But you know nothing about that yet." Vanilla laughed a little.

Cream raised her eyebrow. "I'm confused Mother."

"What I'm trying to say is, you guys look like perfect friends." Vanilla winked.

"Oh okay, you could've said that from the start!" Cream smiled.

'Still... when I used to have other friends I never felt this feeling with them. What's so different about him?' Cream thought to herself.