| MahiRohiRat and Daughters |

Okay finally the proper chapter is here!

Hope you like it!

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

[Year - 2023]

[Month - March]

It was March 2023, and Virat along with Rohit had a task to look after their princesses while Ritika and Anushka will have their 'girls time' alone because they are too tired looking after the real babies and also the old babies.

Both Virat and Rohit insisted they will tag along and look after both Sammy and Vami. Virat suggested they will be in okay area while Ritika and Anushka have their own time while Rohit suggested they will sit in food court and as always Virat had to decline his idea. But the wives didn't agreed and now here both of them are watching Disney movies as it is what their daughters loves to watch. They will be lying if they said they are hating the movie.

Ro - vi dekh na, that chudail gave poison wala apple to snow white.

Vi - hain na I hate her.

While Sammy and Vami looked at them being done.

It had been like almost 1 hours now since their wives had gone and both Sammy and Vami slept after four of them had their lunch. And now rohirat are literally fighting with each other. Finally giving up they decided what they really wanted to do. They called Mahi Bhai but as usual he didn't picked it up. They called their favourite Sakshi bhabhi and to their disappoint her phone was switch off.

They thought that the 3 must be spending some family time and that's why no one is picking up the call.

Now their boredom was killing them so they started discussing some random things and that actually worked. After 1 hour their door bell rang. Thinking it to be their wives they ran towards the main door and opened the door only to see

.

.

.

No one.

[Hehe sorry 😅]

Sighing in disappointment they closed the door and when they almost reached the living room bell rang again and when they opened the door it was their Mahi Bhai standing there with Ziva sleeping in his arms.

They let him in and tried their best to keep quite as they would wake their precious princess up if they screamed. Mahi put Ziva in room where Sammy and Vami were sleeping and came out only to get attacked by his kids hugging him.

Ro - mahi Bhai where is Sakshi bhabhi?

He asked still hugging Mahi.

Mahi - with rits and nush.

Vi - wait they both knew?

Mahi nodded and Virat asked " why they didn't tell us?". Ro hitted the back of vi's head and said "they wanted to suprise us idiot"

Vi - ohh you have brain too?

He asked rubbing the back of his head where ro hitted him. Sensing another fight he stopped them.

After that they had fun time playing video games and their princesses woke up too and they had their fathers-daughters time. Not knowing when it was 4 pm, the door opened and entered their wives with tons of shopping back carried by them and their bodyguards.

After that they all had their dinner together and spent the night enjoying with their family.

Some families are not blood related but they are better than blood family. And luckily for ICT both non-blood related and blood related families are great.

_____________________________________

This last test series is going to be exciting!

Rohit sir's 50, yashu bhaiya's 50, kul bhaiya's 5 wickets, Dev bhaiya's test debut and what not!
______________________________________

Thanks for reading!

I have study leave tomorrow so thought to write it!

Hope you liked it!

Do vote and comment!

Words count - 610

______________________________________