Two

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

The only thing on Aeteria's mind was running

She crossed the palace corridors in long strides. She had to get to the room where the council meeting was taking place. She arrived in the room and tried to quickly iron her riding clothes. Completely forgetting that the council was taking place, she had spent some time with her dragon. She hadn't been able to change and as she walked around the large room lit by the light from the big windows, she could feel the disapproval in the eyes of some of the members.

Her father greeted her with a smile and beckoned her towards him.

"Where have you been? The council members need their goblet carriers." Aeteria gave him a small smile, annoyed by his useless comment. They were all older than her and didn't know how to serve?

"I was with the septa" her father leans over and sniffs her.

"On the back of a dragon?" she smiles gently before giving him a kiss on the cheek, which causes her father to frown with the smell of his dragon impregnating his clothes.

She goes over to the small side table, takes the jug of wine and serves each of them a glass.

"My friends, a rebellion is taking place beyond the Summer Isles. A man they call the titan's bastard is pillaging our ships and killing many of our men" Aeteria turns her head to one side and looks at the man who was speaking.
Vaelariys was the lord of a large house and her aunt's husband. He was a rather humble man in appearance, but he seemed to be hiding his game, but he had always been nothing but kind to her and her sister, so she said nothing.

"Please my lord, we have greater things to worry about. I'm sure your men will be able to take care of it if it's a problem" replied the king's hand, mocking the lord of the seas.

Ottwald Hightower was a strange man in Aeteria's eyes. To his uncle Daemon, he was a snake who only wanted power and she herself doubted his loyalty to her father. But her father, blind to all treachery, thought he was a wise man, loyal to the crown.