Chocolate

Hey! I know I've been taking a while to make the third part to this, so as a small little sorry I thought to make this short, extra part!

I will make the third later, this is just an extra to give something at least, especially since we recently hit 1k readers somehow!

Which I want to thank you all for, by the way. Anyways let's begin!

Catnap was asleep in bed, and Dogday of course got up early as usual. He practically jumped out of the bed, walking towards the kitchen in search of something to eat.

Before looking through the fridge for something, he decided to see if there were any leftover snacks he could eat quickly. And to his surprise...

He found a few chocolate bars! His mouth began to drool as he stared at them, clearly more than ready to eat them.

He looked around the room quickly, making sure that no one was watching.

The others normally wouldn't allow him to eat chocolate for whatever reason, so if he ever wanted to have any he'd either have to convince them, sneak some, or ask for permission.

If he was lucky, they'd sometimes let him have some, but only a limited amount. About one or two bars at most.

But waking up early really paid off this time! Catnap was asleep, so he couldn't stop him with his tail, and Bubba and the others were obviously in their own houses.

Dogday quickly grabbed the chocolate bars, opening each and every single one of them in a rush. Still, he made sure to be as quiet as possible, not wanting Catnap to wake up and interrupt him.

Soon enough, he peeled every piece of wrapping paper off from the chocolate bars, drooling even more as he stared down at them.

He briefly licked his lips, before he grabbed his first chocolate bear, devouring it as he chomped down on the bar, eating it in seconds, although making quite the mess.

Of course, that wasn't enough for him. He had more he could eat, after all! He then quickly grabbed another, and downed it in seconds.

Then another.

And another.

And another.

Yet another.

A couple more.

And finally, he ate the last chocolate bar. The ninth one.

Well, that wasn't so bad! It's not like he got sick or anything.

He never really understood why Catnap and the others never let him eat chocolate.

Oh well. There's no more left now. Nothing much to do other than well...anything else. Maybe he could play with Catnap soon.

If he wakes up.

Catnap slept peacefully in bed, his long tail swaying slightly, his body relaxed.

Until suddenly....

"Catnap! Catnap!"

"Ooh Catnap! Catnap! Catnaaaappp!!"