INFORMATION

Do not worry my loves, this story is not gone for good. I've merely decided to edit it a bit earlier than originally planned.

This story will go through a few changes, the most important of which is the name title.

I feel like I can write more compact and longer chapters, I apologize to those who hate reading long chapters but considering this story is at 52 chapters and not even half through movie/book 1, it needs some serious tlc.

Reminder!: 

1) Comments will not always correspond with what is currently written in the chapters, for those who like to read comments like I do.

2) if you see a date in one chapter and the following doesn't have a date, it means the chapter is still on the same day/date as the previous one.

3) I will be making a timeline at the end of each part with the dates and its events.

3.1) Cassie's school schedule will also be added at the end of the first part, so that readers don't have to twist their minds trying to understand which classes she took and at what time, along with the timeline, I will add the idea that led to the schedule (please remember I am not American, therefore all that I write regarding their school schedules and anything else is from research and ideas/beliefs)

4) Events that you remember reading might not happen the way they had been written, as they have been changed to fit the timeline and schedule; i.e. Cassie's accident will be pushed back two days, so that it matches with the school schedule and allows to deepen the friendship between her and characters

5) I will follow the calendars for each year and the holidays it has with the exception of January 20th, 2005, which was Inauguration Day (which is celebrated in DC; MD and VA), for the sake of the story.

I will try to rearrange things as quickly as possible. 

with much love to all of you lovely readers;
𝑮𝒊𝒈𝒊