Four

AP Physics was the first class of the day, which was a class that Cassie needed to take if, for some miracle, she was able to go to university. Originally Cassie had wanted to be a ballet teacher, before her diagnosis, but after spending too much time in a Hospital, she wanted to become a Doctor.

The laboratory classroom was mostly empty when she arrived, there was a group huddled at the back to the windows. The teacher, a sweet-looking lady with dyed auburn hair, was already preparing her class. 

"Good morning, you must be Cassie." The teacher greeted with a kind smile as Cassie approached her. Cassie nodded, happy that the teacher hadn't called her by her full first name.

"Well, allow me to be the first to greet you and welcome you to Forks High School." The teacher added, skillfully signing the slip that the front desk had given the Swan twins. She looked around carefully, until her eyes locked on the figure of a tall beautiful blonde.

"You can sit next to Miss. Hale. The blonde girl at the back of the lab reading a book."

Cassie nodded and approached the table slowly, the blonde girl seemed to be engrossed in the book that she was reading because she didn't acknowledge Cassie until the Swan girl was sitting down.

"No, I will not set you up with any of my brothers." the blonde, Miss. Hale as the teacher had pointed out, said in an annoyed tone, not bothering to lift her face and look at Cassie.

Her words made Cassie laugh slightly and raise her brows in amused curiosity. "Good, I don't know who your brothers are and if you did it would be awkward." Cassie replied, unable to prevent herself from sounding a tad cocky.

Miss Hale lifted her head and looked at the girl who had sat down next to her, a seat that had chronically always been left empty. She was surprised by the brunette's reply, and curious as to how she didn't know her brothers, but after her golden eyes caught the name Cassandra Swan on the piece of paper that was sticking out of the book, she realized who the girl next to her was.

"You're the Chief's daughter?" Miss Hale questions, or rather she states.

"The eldest, Cassie Swan." Cassie replied, nodding at the blonde girl. Cassie couldn't deny that the blonde girl looked like what many imagined Aphrodite to have looked like, blonde hair, marble-like skin, and wise and ancient eyes.

'She's a fucking goddess on earth...' Cassie thought to herself as she tried not to gawk at the blonde.

"Rosalie Hale." the blonde introduced. Rosalie was well aware, merely by looking at Cassie, that there was something wrong with her, the cannulas being a magnet for attention, but thankfully Rosalie didn't comment on them.

Rosalie was used to working alone, and she absolutely hated everyone who wasn't her family, and even then there was one family member who she could barely stand.