Guardians Unite

After the team had helped clean up Auwai, they all went back to Guardians tower,worn out and ready to rest. Raphael, Ash,Echo and Juno were all getting situated but they soon all came together. "Where do we go from here?" asks Ash. Juno looks at her. "We can help the people of this timeline though. Build a better tomorrow." she says. Raphael sighs. "look...I'm gonna leave." he says. They all turn to him surprised. "I'm willing to help people but I don't want to fight anymore. I've been helping everyone but I never had a chance to think what I wanted. I want to go and look for that. Is that okay?" he asks as his golden eyes look at Juno. Ash and Echo look at her as well. She walks to him and stares at him for a few seconds before hugging him. Ash and Echo join in now making a group hug. "Promise us you'll still be in contact with us." he nods as he holds them close. "I will." says Raphael. They all soon let go. "Find what you want and make sure to tell us all about it." says Ash with a grin. He chuckles. "I will." he turns away and now leaves. The three felt a knot in their chests like if their own limb had been torn off of them. Echo sighs. "I'm gonna miss him." they say. Juno nods. "I will too.." she says. Issac was now walking towards their direction from the otherside of the tower. Olivia was by his side. "Come on,I can seriously do more good. I can help you and be there for you." she says with a smile. Issac sighs as he looks over at her. "But I don't want you to get hurt. What if I'm not there to help you and something bad happens?" he asks. "That's what the job requires,I was already doing it for you." she says. The two soon stop. He holds her hands and looks down at her since she was much shorter than him. "I want to protect you and be your armor...but I know I can't always do that. I don't want to let you down by not being there." he says. She holds his hands tight. "Wouldn't this be better for having each other's backs? We're not alone in this. We have other people who want to make a difference." she says. She lets go of his hands and hugs him. Issac hugs her back quickly. "...okay,I'll let you join but please be careful Livia." he says softly. She nods. "I will."

Juno,Ash and Echo all stood there waiting as Issac and Olivia walked up to them. "Thankyou for helping us in our fight." says Juno. "no,thankyou." he says with a small smile. "Where's Raph?" he asks. "He went to go on his own and make his own path." replies Juno. he nods. "You three all have extraordinary abilities just like us and the will to help people. I'd like to ask if you want to be official members of The Guardians. I understand if you don't want to due to recent events." he says. They all look between each other. "It's your call captain." says Echo. she nods and turns back to Issac. "Yes we'd like to join. Where do we start?" she asks.