Chapter 20

Tharn POV

Tharn didn't know where all his dreams and visions came from. He remembers that when he was young, during his dream, he saw the face of an unfamiliar kid looking at him. And if he was not mistaken, that's the first time he dreamed and the beginning of a tragic situation around him.

A tragic situation that the young Tharn won't ever forget. An accident that took the lives of his loved ones, his parents. Tharn closes his eyes as he remembers these sad memories of him.

Since he was young, his grandma has been the only one besides him. Due to their busy schedules, his parents were always away, and for that reason, he only saw them once in a while. He remembered how jealous he was as he saw his classmates' parents picking them up after school. Although he understands them, a young Tharn can still stop thinking about it.

Flashback

"Grandma, when will Papa and Mama visit us? "Young Tharn asked.

"I don't know, Tharn; you know how busy your parents are, right? ," his grandmother said, making the young Tharn sad.

"Yes, Grandma, but I miss them," a young Tharn said, making his grandma hug him gently.

"How about you ask them when they call us? ," his grandma said, making the young Tharn nod.

After a while, he remembered that his birthday was coming and excitedly told his grandma that he would ask his parents if they could celebrate his birthday together. Seeing the happy face of the young Tharn, Grandma can't help but smile and support her grandson's plan.

End of Flashback

During that time, Tharn remembered how happy he was when his parents agreed to his request, not knowing the tragic events that would follow and haunt him until now.

That accident took his loved ones and made him blame himself. During that time, he saw how sad his grandma was, and he understood that blaming himself like this was not the correct solution. The young Tharn realized that he was not the only one who was hurting. He is not the only one who lost a loved one, because his grandma did too.

That day, the young Tharn knew that he was the only one his grandma had, and his grandma was the only one he had. He has to be strong, and he has to take care of his grandma, so he decided to enter a temple and live there.

He talked to his grandma about it, and seeing how determined he was, his grandma let him do whatever he wanted. And there he met the head of the temple, whom they called Abbot.

During that time, Abbot looked at him and patted him gently. He didn't know why, but he thought that Abbot had been waiting for him and already knew what was really happening. After Abbot patted his head, he called his grandmother and talked to her for a while. During that time, he heard his name being said many times.

As a child, he was not curious about that, and the only thing he wanted to do was live in the temple and pray for his grandma's protection. But as he grew up, a lot of things happened. He started to see some visions from different people, which at first he thought were nothing until he accidentally saw a vision about his classmates, and it came true.

That's the start of everything. Due to his vision and trying to help, he was called a monster in return. He decided to hide because, although he wanted to do something, he didn't have anyone to talk to, and he didn't want to worry his grandma.

But one night, for the second time, he dreamed about someone. Actually, in his dream, he saw himself. The young Tharn. He saw himself saving someone from drowning. It was a kid. A familiar one. The same kid he saw in his dream looked at him with a surprised look. In that dream, he saw the young Tharn giving something to the young kid.

It was a necklace; he didn't see it clearly, but he heard the young Tharn say to the kid that it was an amulet. After that second dream, Tharn's dreaming about something became more frequent. He dreams about different events, but what doesn't change is the handsome man he always sees in each of his dreams.

He doesn't know what to do; he was curious and wanted to know about it, and the only one he thinks can answer him is Abbot. He remembered how surprised and stunned he was at hearing what Abbot said.

Flashback

"Good morning, Abbot."

"Good morning, Tharn."

"Abbot.. I have something to ask you," Tharn said.

"What is it? "Abbot asked while he walked to the altar and lit the candle.

Tharn was hesitant at that time, and honestly, he didn't know where to start.

"It's about... my dream," Tharn said.

After saying that, Tharn saw Abbot stop for a while before he continued to pray again. Tharn waited for Abbot before he heard him say something that stunned him.

"So, it finally started," the abbot said, still looking at the altar. Then, finally, Abbot looked at him directly and added.

"You wanted to ask about your dream, right? "

"Yes, Abbot. I've been dreaming about someone and memories I didn't know. It has been happening frequently, and I wanted to know what it was all about."

After saying that, he saw Abbot smile gently, still having a concerned look on his face.

"When you were young, I talked to your grandmother about something. I accepted you here thinking that I could guide you, protect you, and stop this cycle that might hurt you and the people around you," Abbot said.

"But I was wrong because nothing and no one can stop what is really written and destined to happen. Your dreams are all part of you. I can't say everything, but remember, everything that is happening to you is not a coincidence. Nothing is a coincidence because everything was written in your destiny. "

"You don't have to be scared, because someone will come to you at the right time. And when you finally meet them, you will know that he is the one. The one that has been part of your life since then until now"

End of Flashback

After remembering everything Abbot said to him years ago, Tharn can't stop himself from thinking about the man he met. Phaya, the handsome man he met yesterday,.

Then he remembered the question P'Yai asked him during their conversation.

"Your dream and vision are about you and him. Is he the one with whom Abbot has been talking to us since we were young? The one who has entwined with you in your past life? "P'Yai said.

"Is it really him? "Tharn thought to himself.

He was hopeful, but he was scared.

"I am scared to love someone and lose them again," Tharn always said whenever P'Yai talked about relationships.

And remembering and thinking Phaya and he can't help but feel terrified. He was terrified to be alone and to lose the person he loved once again.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Author's Note: Chapter 20 is done!! And this time a whole chapter mainly focus on our adorable Tharn! And of course, it is another long chapter. Enjoy ur reading!! Kindly vote, comment and also follow !! Have a good day!! Lovelots! mwah!!

iMPORTANT NOTE: By the way everyone, I have published another story!! Yayy!! But this time it is inspired by one of my favorite novel and series entitled "Pitbabe". But don't worry everyone, I will finished this story first, since it is my first baby, before proceeding to the other one. Hopefully you will like it too, so stay tuned and check it out!