Chapter 26

Phaya POV

It's been almost two weeks since Phaya started his training, and it's been three days since he last texted Tharn. The two have been exchanging messages since his last call, and these days he really wanted to talk to him, but because of his busy schedule since the training camp is almost finished, he has to exert more effort.

And his effort is really worth it because, finally, the day will bring the final verdict, where the top 10 participants will be chosen to be part of the training camp.

"The weather is good today, hm? "Phaya said this before he heard a shout coming from their mentors.

"Line up, officers!! "

The group hastily followed the orders after they heard the instructions of their mentor. Phaya was anxious and excited at the same time, but he was sure and confident that he would be one of the chosen participants.

"The names I will call are the people qualified to be a part of the training camp that will take place for four weeks. In that camp, difficulty will level up, unlike what you experience within these two weeks of training."

"For the people who won't be called, they will have a chance to be a part of the team of the other department, while for the top 10, I wish you good luck! "

"Now, let me call all the top 10 participants who have done well and shown their best performance."

Phaya saw one of the agents give a list of names to their mentor, who readily took it.

"For the agents I called, kindly line up. For the top 1... Phaya. "

Hearing his name, Phaya seriously lined up and walked towards the stage before respectfully saluting their mentors, who had been with them for two weeks.

Their mentors smiled at him before exchanging a salute. He heard the names that followed him, and he smiled when he saw that Khem, his friend, also passed. Unfortunately, one of his rivals, Chart,who had been looking at him with disgust since the second day, also passed, and he was in the top 2.

The process was as easy and faster as he thought, so Phaya decided to talk to Khem for a while before getting and packing all his things to go home. They will have two days off before the official training camp begins, and he was excited to see what he would face.

"Khem, do you want to go with me to the training camp on Monday? "He asked.

"It's fine, Phaya. I'll be with my baby."

"Baby?"

"Yes-oh! I haven't told you; my baby is also an officer like me, and he will also take the training camp," Khem said excitedly and proudly.

"Oh.. I see." Phaya was surprised, but seeing the excited face of his friend, he was also happy for him.

"I will introduce you to my baby on Monday. Oh, right! "Phaya saw the excited and teasing face of his friend, and he knew that the words Khem would say were nonsense again.

"My baby said that he met some interesting people, so I will introduce you to them so you won't be alone anymore, mah friend."

Hearing that, Phaya decided to walk away, ignoring his friend, who was yelling his name. Phaya, still looking in front, raises his hands, coolly waves them to his friend while walking outside, and finally takes his phone and looks for that name again.

Tharn's ID, with an adorable photo he took weeks ago.

"Hi, Tharn. Miss me? "Phaya type before pressing the send button.