Arc 0: Chapter 4: Checking up, shopping and training...?

Boboiboy peeked through the small gap behind a door, cautiously observing the black-clad occupant of the grey couch in the scarcely furnished living room.

He woke up a while ago, his body still aching but he felt refreshed for the first time in a week since he's been in Japan. He spent the first five minutes slowly blinking the sleep away as he blankly looked around the unfamiliar room in confusion, barely remembering how he got here.

That is until he recalled a certain insomniac man that the memories hit him like a bag of bricks. His face slowly morphed into one of mortification when he further recalled his questionable past week's decisions.

A shortage of sleep and food can do a lot to a person's reason.

After rolling about the bed and kicking the air in embarrassment, he decided to distract himself for the sake of his health.

He also ignored the added weight on his ankle. So now he's furtively observing his... landlord?- No, too broke for that- Roommate? Or is it housemate?

While he was contemplating, Aizawa breathed a sigh and without looking up from his papers, he opened his mouth.

"For how long are you going to just stay there?"

He flinched when he was caught red-handed before sheepishly opening the door completely. With a deep breath, he walked towards the opposite end of the coffee table and cheerfully greeted, pretending as if nothing happened.

"Good morning, Aizawa!"

"It's afternoon."

"Eh?"

His eyes darted toward the digital clock that was hanging from the wall. Its neon lights display 1:08.

'Ehh... had he slept that long?'

As he stood there vacantly, Aizawa continued to mechanically skim through stacks of papers. He couldn't help his curiosity and tried to peek at the contents- oh wait, he can't read.

"Ah, right." Aizawa finally placed down the papers and turned to look at him, "Let me introduce myself again. I'm Aizawa Shouta, an underground pro hero known as Eraserhead."

"Ah, I'm Boboiboy and I'm a... criminal now?"

Wait, what did they call him again- vegan or something?

Aizawa sighed, "You're a vigilante, to be specific, someone who illegally uses their quirk to perform 'heroic' duties."

"Oh, right." Boboiboy grimaced as he took a seat opposite to Aizawa. It was a bit sad that he became a criminal by helping people when he was none the wiser, not gonna lie, but what else can he do than be a law-abiding citizen from now on?

"I didn't get to say it yesterday but we still have to discuss the legal rules and boundaries so we can get it over with."

He gulped, "Uh, so what are they?"

"Hmm. First of all," Aizawa reached for something from his pocket and unfolded a piece of paper, "Usually, vigilantism would result in a fine in minimum and imprisonment or suspended sentences in worst cases. Considering your record, you got away with it rather easily because of your age and your situation is as it is."