Bio about Boboiboy (Arc 0)

Name: Boboiboy

Appearance: Brown eyes (will change colors based on the elements that he use from Tier 2). Brown hair (will change colors based on the elements that he use from Tier 3) with a white streak. A face that make people want to lock him in the baseme--- I mean protect him.

Pictures:

Powers/Kuasa/Quirks: Elemental manipulation

Allow him to control 7 elements and theirs upgrades forms, changing his clothes in the progress.

He can still use his elements and not changing his clothes, but he can only use 50% of his Tier 1's powers, and his resistance with his elements also halfed.

Elements Tier 1:
Petir/Lightning,
Angin/Wind,
Tanah/Earth,
Api/Fire,
Air/Water,
Daun/Leaf,
Cahaya/Light.

Elements Tier 2: Locked

Elements Tier 3: Locked

Equipments/Gadgets/Support gears:

Broken watch: a watch from another dimension that used to contain something that was not there anymore, it still contains something else and some functions have been tweaked to suit this world but it broken stage make it unusable at the moment.

Likes: his friends, his family, Eraserhead, Tok Aba's special chocolates drinks,...

Dislike: villains who do it for 'fun'; hero who do it for fame and money (expect some special circumstances like Uraraka); he and his friends being called short, weak, insulted; people who hurt his friends;...