Chapter 2: The Beginning Of The Grassening

"Oh...Okay sure..." I skeptically said, figuring it was just one of his weird fetishes again, I decided to leave the closet. Well actually before we move from that I forgot to even introduce him heh. So that was Félix, he's Brazilian, isn't exactly the most ordinary person (if you catch my drift) but he's pretty fun to hung around with sometimes, so besides saying a little too much DDLC dark humor for my liking he's cool.

Wait a sec... didn't I technically say some DDLC dark humor last chapter?

...

I really am a hypocrite, am I?

Anyhow, how about I tell you what we actually do here in the club?
Now contrary to what the name suggests, the club isn't just about grass (and it's consumption)
The more accurate name would be: 'Eating things you shouldn't club' but that wasn't as catchy.
Now, even though I am a part of the club, I don't and never did consume any things that are generally regarded as not edible.
So why am I here then? Well..... Basically, they threatened me....

...

I know how it sounds, but....look they needed a 4th member to be an official club, so basically they hit me up like: 'Ay bruh if you don't join our club....uh.... we're going to ruin the reputation of your country in the school yea.' And as a great Polish patriot, I couldn't let them spread hate of the Fatherland, so I decided to join the club.

Polska Gurom!

Anyway typically, since they understand that I'm not actually interested in partaking in their uncanny behaviours. They just let me chill in a desk (or the closet) to just do my own thing, like reading *wink wink* The positive of all of this is despite what they did, I actually became great friends with them, soo... I think that's a W in my book :P

"Hey! So, how did all of your weekends go?" Natalia asked. "Pretty good! Nothing special just some typical spider posting." Said Justin. "My club won 4-0 with big league rivals!" I said excitingly, while showing them the score on my phone.

 "My club won 4-0 with big league rivals!" I said excitingly, while showing them the score on my phone

"Yo, no way your team didn't suck for once?" Replied Justin. "Yay let's go that's cool man!" Said Natalia. "Oh, your team won 4-0? Damn. That's hype bro!" Said Félix out of nowhere, I didn't expect him to overhear our conversation from the closet, but I guess that's good.

"So how was your weekend then, Félix? I asked. "Well, you know me, typical Brazilian activities." He replied. "Like putting paper in a microwave to see how it tastes warm?" I asked back. "Yeah! Exactly stuff like that :D!" He responded. "...I was half-joking with that one." I said abruptly. "Oh..." He replied disappointed.

"Okay everyone~" Justin announces. My mind immediately goes to one of Monika's many poses she would do while announcing that. "Who do you think you are copying Monika like that? Said Natalia trying to report him for copyright infringement. Apparently I wasn't the only one, lol. "For real." I said. "For real." Says Félix as well. "Bruh really guys?" Said Justin annoyed. "Yes" Natalia Replied. "Yes" Responded Félix. "Also Yes" I said, finishing it off.