One of Us One of Them

3rd Person

Sage was Molly's hair for the 3rd time this morning, she had missed her silky blond hair. Some knocked on the door and came in. Both Molly and Sage stood up and she put a hand on the back of her jeans holding onto her gun. "Stay here Molly." Sage said as she took her gun out and pointed it towards the noise. Footsteps where heard close to the kitchen, a black shadow appeared in front of her eyes and Sage started to shoot.  A voice popped out, she could recognize it everywhere.  "What the hell!" She put the gun down and looked at Peter. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Sage yelled at him "I need your help to find Peter." The girl in front of him rose a brow at him "You lost him! After you said he was fine!" She yelled taking a step closer."I can find him if you help me." She shook her head "I can't control this Peter. I comes when it happens!"

 "Well I need you to control it!"

"Stop yelling! We're scaring Molly." A sudden gasp escaped Sage's lips as her eyes turned white

*Flashes of First federal bank,

Poughkeepsie, New York .

Sylar and Mr.Bennet.*

She gasped once again, catching her breath and almost falling to her knees, but Peter catched her before her knees hit the ground. "Poughkeepsie, here in New York. The first federal bank." She sighed. "Hurry, Sylar is going to be there."

"Thank you." Peter kissed her forehead and goosebumps where surrounding her body. She sighed and called for the small blond "Molly, you can come out." She turned away and looked at Molly, when she looked back Peter was gone. "Was that Peter?" She asked with much curiosity "Yeah, but from the future."

----------

Future Peter stopped time as he found Peter in the other body. He walked around, Mr.Benett was leaning back on the chair. Knox was being pushed back because of Peter "You. What the hell did you do?

"I came to find you. Sage helped me to get you outta here."

"Outta here? Then we need to stop this. He's in trouble"

"The world is in trouble.Don't you get it? You need to listen to me."

"You shot my brother. Trapped me.Why should I believe a thing you say?"

"You're right. I need to show you."

Future Peter put his hand on Peter's shoulder and teleported them to the future.

----------
Sage was still with Molly who had fallen asleep watching tv. She picked her up and layed her on the bed. She gently put her down and went back to sit on the couch. Her eyes turn white. "Claire, you can't do this to him. It's Peter, for God's sake!" She said yelling  "Your right I can't and I shouldn't. That's why you'll do it." Claire said handing the gun to Sage, she looked down at the gun "You want me to kill Peter?"

"Why not you'll just break his heart even more, for the better."
----------

She gasped for air.

Sage: "Why would I ever kill Peter?! This makes no sense." She said to her self as she ran her fingers threw her hair. Not knowing what to do sage just laid back on the couch. These visions where getting stronger and at some point she will she something that she isn't supposed to see. What she didn't know is that day was today. Sage closed her eyes and dreamt about something that she didn't know how to stop.
-----
Everything was on fire both Sage and Peter where in the building "This is your fault Peter!" She threw a desk into the window and other things. "Sage I promise, for the love of God. I didn't kill your parents!"

"Lies! I saw what you did to my mother! You killed her in cold blood!" Things fall from the ceiling and they just stair at each at each other. This Sage, it's wasn't her. She was being controlled by something and it was slowly killing her inside. She yelled in pain and Peter tried to run towards her but the floor had already fallen.
-------

Once again sage gasped but in tears and cold sweat. She was now in her room and someone held lightly onto her shoulder. It was Peter. "Is it actually you?" She asked sniffling. He nodded and Sage slowly gave him a hug. "Are you okay? You're sweating." She nodded her head and smiled lightly, he brushed her hair with his fingers and kissed her. The kiss didn't last long when they parted, his forehead was now touching hers. "What happened? With future you?"He just looked at her and looked down. "Not sure if you predicted this already but-" Sage cut him off "It was me wasn't it? Claire made it do it, I promise. She gave me the gun and she said she couldn't do it because I had to." She paused "I don't know why but I took the gun she gave me, it was silver with a carving of branches and flowers."

He just starred at Sage. He chuckled and kisses her cheek. "I missed you blabbering."

"Peter, this is serious. I killed future you. What if it was past you? I could have killed your whole existence." He just moved a piece of her hair out of her hair and sighed. "I'm here and alive. That's all you should be talking about."

-------

 A/N: 

And I finally updated, Im so so sorry for all the ones who love this book, I didn't have the capacity to write this or any of my books on this page, I will slowly start to gain up to season 4 and finish this series, The updates will be slow because I will be editing the other books in there series but for now, please enjoy the chapters i will post today (Idk how many ill post but ill try to do several because they are long over due)