Eris Quod Sum

"Molly! Molly! Where are you?!" Sage barged into the door and Molly was sitting down at the table eating a waffle. "Whats wrong?" Molly asked getting up. "Nothing, nothing, I just left you alone for too long and I thought someone or something could have taken you and I over thought everything an-"

"Sage, I'm fine. Where's Peter?"

"He left?"

"Where?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want be to find him." Molly was about to walk away but Sage grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back with a small force not enough to hurt her. "N-no. Peter did this to himself and if he doesn't come back I'll go and ask for help." Molly nodded and walked back to eat her waffle. "Do you want me to make you actual food. It looks like you've been eating mac & cheese, chips and waffles these two days."

"Oh yes please! I miss actual food." Sage chuckled.

As she set the table after an hour of cooking, the door bell rang and Sage lifted her head up from looking at the soup. "Molly can you get that." The young blond nodded and she walked towards the door, opening slightly and shutting it hard. "Sage." Molly said in a scared whisper. "Sylar. He- He's here. Why is he here?" Sage caressed the girls hair. "Molly I need you to wait here for a few while I talk to Sylar." Molly gives her a scared look and she grasped her hand. Sage walked towards the door and opens it. She pushes Sylar against one of the hall walls with her powers, lifting him up and he now looked down at her. "You knew Molly was here! And you come and think everything is okay." Sage glares at him. "I came here because Peter needs our help-"

"Peter locked me in a closet to go do whatever he tried finding. He is fine."

"You know thats not true Sage." The girl sighs and lets Sylar drop and stubble to his feet. "Wait here."

"Its not like I have a choice, did you not notice the box you put around me." He said slightly smiling against the clear blue shield. Sage shrugged apathetically and walked inside. "Molly-"

"Is he gone?"

"No he-"

"Why isn't he gone."

"He's gonna help me find peter."

"He's going to help you?! Sage are you crazy? He almost killed all of us that night and now he suddenly wants to help us?!"

"You know for a eleven year old you got a mouth on you."

"I'm only stating the truth. Sage what happens if he-"

"Sylar and Peter and brothers, Molly. Family is important, even to Sylar." Molly opens her mouth to speak but nothing come out. "I have a bowl of soup for you in the counter, I left toast in the toaster and strawberry ginger-ale lemonade in the fridge." She kisses the top of her head put Molly grabs her wrist. "Don't let Peter come back alone to tell me that you are dead." Sage nods and walks out to Sylar. "So he locked you in a closet?"

"Not the first time he's locked me in somewhere."

----------

Sylar and Sage where walking side by side as they walk to Peter's location. Sylar was able to find him and Sage just followed. When they found Peter Mohinder was ready to plunge a needle in Peter's vain. Sylar had flung both Mohinder and the Doctor into the wall, killing the doctor but knocking out Mohinder for a bit. "You came for me." Peter said taking in large breaths. He was tied up to a gurney. "That's what brothers do, Peter." Sage just stood at the door and didn't say anything. "They look out for each other." Sylar continues. "Even after I locked you both up?"

"Let's get out of here." Sage says looking back at the two of them and then walking a few steps before Mohinder jumped on Sylar. He kept banging Sylars head onto the ground, Peter immediately crouches down to stop Mohinder. "Stop, leave him alone." He yells, but before Peter is able to get ahold of him Mohinder pushes him away. "He deserves to die." He says to them. Sage was about to stop Mohinder but a blast of lighting was able to strike her side and burn her. She gasped in pain as the electricity ran threw her. "Peter!" The man yelled and tired to attack him but he grabbed Sages hand and ran.

----------

Peter and Sage snuck around the building, trying to find a back to Sylar. "You need to get yourself out of here."

"Peter, no."

"He'll take your powers like he did mine." Sage just looked at Peter. "He, he what?" She asked. "He took my powers, but Sage I can't let that happen to you. You need to leave." She nodded. "I hate leaving you but I don't want to fight." He nods and kisses her as she runs out but being careful not to be seen. As she goes outside she recognized two blonds. "Claire? Elle?" She said as she covered her eyes from the sun. "Sage! What are you doing here?"

"Its complicated but we need to leave. Now."

"No, we came here to figure out if the can help-"

"They don't help you claire, they-" Sage was interrupted as a smash on the glass window was shattered down and a body fell they. "Oh my god." Sage gasped, she ran towards the body knowing who it was. "Peter!" She kneed down and saw his body covered in cuts and blood. "You're not healing." Claire noticed. "T- They took my powers and now I can't heal."

"Claire help me out here." Sage slowly picked up Peter as Claire helped. "Elle, we need to go." Claire said but Elle backed away from the three. "Elle, come on-"

"No, didn't you hear what he said? They took his powers."

"But you don't know what happened up there." Elle glanced up at the building and then back at the three "I'm sorry Claire."

Claire just looked at Elle a bit berated but helped Peter onto the car. "You drive. I'll se what I can do to stop the pain." Claire nodded and helped her put Peter in the back seat. Sage sat in the back with Peter. "This is gonna hurt but it should reduce the pain."

"What are you doing to do?"

"Remove all the glass."

---------

As Claire and Sage helped Peter up to his apartment and put him down. Claire called Nathan and stuttered and let out frustrated sighs. "He'll be here soon." Sage nodded. "Just tap this warm cloth on this scratches. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Peter asked. "Pharmacy." He nodded and she walked away.

As she walked back. She had bumped into Nathan and Tracy. "Hey." She said. "Did you see him?"

"Who?"

"My father who-"

"Is supposed to be dead. Yeah. He did this to me." Sage lifted up her shirt and revealed the bruised skin. (A/N: Okay so the imagine that all of that bruising from the picture above is on her ribs but smaller.) "So, Peter isn't going crazy." Sage shook her head at Tracy's comment. "He isn't dead I can tell you that for sure. Because I've never seen a dead person do that before." Nathan nodded, side hugged her and kissed her fore head. "Keep him save will ya?" Sage nodded