The Father of Three Gorgeous Sons

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR , Duke of Norfolk Territory and Duke of York Territory had three gorgeous sons, and each was different from each other and all shared the same mother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third arrived on January 1, 2230, and he was born ten years before his father became Duke of Norfolk Territory and while his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR was still Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third was born at Balmoral Manor within the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and when he was born his father was only 21 years old and his mother was only 18 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Duke of Norfolk Territory was overjoyed when his eldest grandson was born in 2230 and he was 45 years old when Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third was born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is very happy with his namesake, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and he is expected to succeed his father as the next Duke of Norfolk Territory after his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR second son, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second arrives on March 21, 2240, five years and two months after his older brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR is now 55 years old, but Lord Patrick Willliam Howard resembles his great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard just like his uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and his first cousin, Lord David William Beck.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR looks at his second grandson and tells his son "He looks like my grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard."

"Why do you think I named my son and it is in honor of my great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"What about my father? Don't you think he needs to be honored." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR asks his son.

"Father. You have a brother, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and it is his responsibility to name his son after your father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"What your damn uncle hasn't married yet.?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR tells his son.

"He is 56 years old now." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR explains.

"Father. Lord Richard Edward looks like our great-grandfather.' Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"No. Your brother resembles your mother." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR tells his oldest son.

"There wasn't a more gorgeous woman in 2206 and she was the best friend of your aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains " I couldn't see myself marrying another woman to have my children with."

"She gave me my four children. All of you are different and very handsome." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR states " but again so were my two brothers and my only sister."

Shortly after the birth of Lord Patrick William Howard the Second, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR dies and he is laid to rest next to his father and grandfather and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

Ten years later on December 21, 2250, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk and His Duchess are blessed with a third son, and their fifth child and he is given the name of his paternal granduncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory, and he resembles his paternal grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, but he has more charisma, charm, then his paternal grandfather.

No father can predict how his sons will come out even with a crystal ball, and one by one Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries off his two oldest sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.