Chapter 3: Unexpected Intrigue

"Mr Chopra, why are you bothering yourself so much. Infact I think you don't have to visit here, it would definitely be a WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY for you!" I sarcastically reply which affect him really well cause it can be seen in his gorgeous eyes, ahem I just mean eyes, forget what I said earlier. While Shanaya were continually poking my feet as a sign to shut up. Before he could reply I left his office cause I don't want to see his damn face.

I straightened to water dispenser, that's when Shanaya came "Are you out of mind, Shifa?" She said overdramically.

"No Shanaya...." But she didn't let me complete my sentence "He is nephew of Miss Sushmita. Did you forget that? He can fire us instantly." She said all in one breath.

"Relax Shanaya, I didn't say anything wrong, how can he question about the idea. Implying he's infallible, expecting everyone to conform to his directives. I didn't have this in my diary to just shut eyes and follow some bloody guy." My anger surged, and I spoke louder than intended, drawing attention. That's when I hear a voice of someone clearing his throat. I turn to figure out whose it to find the last person, "how lucky I'm." I mumble. It was Kabir leaning to the wall in his polo shirt which is showing of his features morely. Oh my god why it has to be him, to be honest I got scared coz the way his eyes are watching from head to toe, whenever he came nearby I got nervous. 'This man always makes me nervous' I mumble but, I have to act like as strong as I can, I can't show my weak side. 'calm down your nervous, Shifa. Calm down!'

"Your lack of ethics is quite evident. I just suggested mine opinion and for your very kind information you are an employee here not a boss so, act like one. Explaining your idea is part of your duty. Perhaps Masi is unwise to invest the firm's time and money in you, Shifa." Kabir said in his most rudest behavior.

"Firstly, Mr. Chopra, allow me to remind you, it's Miss Arora addressing you. Secondly, I'm not merely an employee; I've earned my place here through hard work and dedication. And the thing which you are most concerned about the money and time of the firm so, let me explain, money which is investing in this project is mine and the time is investing is also mine." I said all those thing just coz I was super hurt rather I never like to show off but this man needs to know that Masi didn't questioned me due to my skills not for any type of favour or favoritism. I just turned around to leave but I again turn towards him to advise him "I have a suggestion for you Mr Chopra, You need to settle a meeting first with Masi then with anyone else. Maybe then you will understand your actual place here." I comment in the most harshly behavior and that's when he move himself aggressively towards Masi's office.

"Shifa, you don't have to do this. Now we are going to be fired." Shanaya say in an worrying tone.

"He's not an boss around he can't fire us it's going to be Masi's decision." I try to comfort her.

"He is not a boss but nephew of our boss Shifa. Now what will we do?" She begin to panic.

"Shanaya firstly, he can't let us fire, and if he did then it's me who insult him not you only I will get fire and for example, if you got fire with me then what I have enough money left by my family that I can live without doing anything for my entire life so, I will give you a job, you can work for me." I giggled while trying to calm her.

"Well let's go to spa." I excitedly said.

"What seriously Shifa, you were angry a minute ago and now spa, also there is a chance of us getting fire, sudden all you want is spa right now? Can't believe this, I just can't leave specially on a situation like this."

"Shanaya, he is going to be with Masi whole day now. So, there is no work for today, let's go. Also remember we had a deal you said: you will agree to any one thing which I like that's what I need in against that deal." I said raising shoulder.

"Uff okay fine. You are seriously dead of me." I just chuckle in her statement.

We reach spa and were relaxing ourselves. That's all what I actually needed.

Phone started ringing "ufff God why can't this phone saw me happy once."

"What's if it's Miss Sushmita, Shifa?" Shanaya said in an worried tone again.

"Relax Shanaya, Masi won't call me I know." I tried to calm her down.

"Then who it will be?" She asked.

"Shanaya how am I know this until I will see." I explain.

When the spa girl completed my manicure I reach my hand towards cell phone. My eyes got wide in panic. "It's rago call we need to leave." I said while getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Who is rago? Why are you panicking? Where we have to reach?" Shanaya worriedly asking but I was so tenses that just reply her that "Rago is my cat Shanaya, rago is calling means someone stranger is at mine place. We have to reach as soon as possible." I almost run towards car and directly speeder it until we reach at my residency.

I infact left the car out and went directly inside. When I entered then suddenly my mind give a click that maybe they are robbers I manage to grab a stick from my living room, then follow the voices which was coming from Rago's room. I slowly enter inside the room found someone behind the room and start beating him with the stick. That's when I hear Masi's voice "Shifa!! Shifa!! Stop." She was looking scared I drop the stick rash towards her "Are you okay Masi. They didn't hurt you right? Shanaya is just calling the Police you don't have to worry. But what were you doing at my place?" I ask Masi and Masi was about to say something but interpret by Shanaya "Sir Kabir's car is in your garage."

"What is his car doing here, RightNow leave it a side. Did you call the Police?" I enquire.

"No, why would I?" She innocently said.

"Can't you see this robber." I show her with my hands direct to the man whom I beat and that's when he show up his face and then the only thing which was heard by everyone was my roar "ahhhhhh....." In shocked, in frustration and right now I don't even know what to do or what to say.