Awakening

It was Anne's 23rd Birthday in LA, Marcy was on the plane and really wanted to see Anne, it's been a long time since they've seen each other. Marcy has been missing Anne, the last time they saw each other, was a few months ago.

Marcy got a gift for Anne, she smiles at it and stroked the frog on it. "Anne... I miss you... I hope your doing okay... But I'm coming... And I have something to ask you..." Marcy said. Marcy looks out the window, admiring the sun set.

The rays hit Marcy skin, she then closed her eyes and started thinking about Anne, her face almost turned red. Marcy sighed and knew that it was going to take some time, but she was surely prepared for what is to come.

Marcy then fell asleep on the plane, everyone was asleep, snores and peacefulness was around the room. Marcy looked and saw her two friends, Luz and Amity were sleeping soundly together. Those two looked cool together.

Marcy was surprised that Amity was a witch, but she didn't mind, if it made Luz happy, then it made her happy to. Marcy wishes she could find someone to sleep next to, Marcy then thought about it and figured... If Anne was available...

Marcy knew it was crazy, but... Maybe Anne would like to go on a date for her birthday. Marcy smiles at the thought, she never really thought about dating anyone, but Anne felt like the one. Anne was so brave, selflessness, and honestly very beautiful.

Marcy always thought about Anne, seeing her as an adult, Anne looked like a major hotty now, her long hair, her beautiful eyes and voice, the way she looked... Anne was now hot. Marcy sighed, maybe she wouldn't mind to ask Anne out on a date.

Marcy then fell asleep and waited for the morning...

A few hours later...

Marcy eventually woke up, she saw she was in a dark void-like place, she looked around, their was nothing around her, it was just... Black. "What the?" Marcy said as she stood up. Marcy looked down and saw she was a teenager again.

Marcy was wearing her old Amphibia outfit, with her crossbow in her arm. "What the heck? What is this place? Where am I?" Marcy asked as she searched the entire area she was in. Marcy walked around the endless void, wondering how she ended up here.

Marcy then remembered when she fell asleep on the plane, closing her eyes, resting herself. "Oh... I'm dreaming." Marcy said in relief. Marcy then saw this wasn't a dream. "Okay!" Who ever is here... Show yourself!" Marcy demanded.

Marcy heard a giggle, sounding robotic and disoriented, it sounded like her... But not her at the same time. The voice then spoke to her in their evil, mechanical voice. "We've been waiting for you, Marcy Wu... It's been a long time..." The voice said in an echo.

Marcy raised an eyebrow in confusion. It's been a long time? She didn't know what to think of it? "What? Who are you? What do you want from me!?" Marcy shouted. The voice giggled, giving Marcy that answer, the mysterious entity revealed themselves... Which sent Marcy into a state of shock and fear.

"No... It's can't be..." Marcy said in fear while stepping back. The entity revealed themselves to Marcy. "Why hello there." Darcy said. Marcy couldn't believe her eyes, Darcy? The Core? How? It was impossible, Anne destroyed The Core 10 years ago! But how is this possible?

"No! It can't be you! You're history! How is this possible?" Marcy asked while still being scared of seeing her darker half. Darcy smiles, a giggle escaped her mouth. "Oh, Marcy... Not going to say hi back? So rude... You should learn to greet old friends like this... But... Maybe this isn't how you pictured things." Darcy said with an evil grin on her face.

Marcy was confused, Anne destroyed The Core, it's gone, Aldrich is gone! How is this even possible? "How? How are you still alive? Anne destroyed you! You shouldn't exist anymore! How is this even possible?" Marcy asked.