Return to Amphibia

The next day arrived, Anne and Marcy laid in bed together, cuddling each other tightly. The sun slowly rising over the city of Los Angeles, California, the rays hitting everything it touches. Anne and Marcy's house lit up, the rays going through the windows.

Marcy was the first to wake up, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she then saw the sun was out, brightly shinning over Los Angeles. Marcy then looked down at Anne sleeping beside her, she looked so peaceful, she was always cute when she sleeps.

Marcy then gives Anne a peck on the cheek. "Wakey, Wakey, Anne!" Marcy said in a smoothing voice while gently shaking Anne awake. Anne groaned awake and saw Marcy, staring at her with a bright smile on her beautiful and gorgeous face.

Anne couldn't resist, she sat up and smiled. "Good morning, Marcy." Anne said while rubbing her eyes. Marcy smiles at Anne, she was more beautiful ever, for last ten years, she never thought Anne would be this beautiful.

Marcy then rests her head on Anne's shoulder, nuzzling closer to her. Anne looked back at Marcy, she smiled on how Marcy just wanted to be closer to her. Anne giggled and pulled Marcy in for a hug. "Aww... Marcy, your always very sweet." Anne said.

Marcy blushes, her cheeks turning red, she smiles and hugs back, wrapping her arms around Anne's neck. "Oh, Anne... I Love You So Much... I never want to let you go again." Marcy said. Anne rocks left to right, rubbing her back.

"Marcy, I Love You Too." Anne said. Anne and Marcy pull back and stared at each other, the two lean in and kiss on the lips. Anne and Marcy held the kiss for a few moments until they pulled back and stared into each other's eyes.

They both smiled and giggled at their flustered faces, they'll never get tired of that. Anne and Marcy then hug each other tightly, embracing their love for each other. Anne and Marcy then get up and get dressed, dining their old Amphibia outfits from ten years ago, but a little updated.

Anne tied her hair up and dons her old Saint James Middle School uniform with her golden and blue chest plate, but she added golden armored boots and gauntlets with added hip armor around her skirt and waist. Marcy has a new dark blue shirt with an upgrade chest plate in a dark purple.

Marcy as Darcy's black and red cape on her back with her added fur coating with an orange eye pin, her old gloves, green skirt and belt with an orange eye. Darcy's boots with fur coating around the top. Marcy dons her old satchel and her green hair pin.

Anne and Marcy then held hands, smiling at each other. "Well, Marcy... Seems after ten years, these still fit us after all that time." Anne said with a slight giggle. Marcy smiles and kissed Anne's cheek. "And yet, you still look pretty cute when you wore that." Marcy said with a blush on her face.

Anne blushes and smiled. "Thanks, Marcy." Anne said. Marcy nods her head with a bright smile on her face. Anne and Marcy then head out of the house and got into Anne's car, they started up and when to the lab to meet up with Sasha and their friends.

Anne and Marcy felt the nice breeze in their faces, it felt nice. The Core smiles with enjoyment that their vengeance is almost upon Amphibia, and soon, The Boiling Isles. Marcy closed her eyes and took a nap while Anne drove to the lab.

Marcy was nice and cozy, feeling much more safe with Anne next to her. Marcy then woke up in the dark void again, seeing she's an adult now in her updated Amphibia armor. "Well, this is interesting." Marcy said while rubbing the back of her mech.

Marcy then hears clanking footsteps, she turns around and sees Darcy, but she's an adult as well, her long black hair sticking out. Marcy's eyes widen in shock, she then spoke out her opinion on Darcy, while being honest at the same time.