Marcy's Nightmare

A/N: Hey Readers! Just something to tell you guys, this chapter is going to actually be based on Belesanart on Twitter or X as they call it now. Belesanart on Twitter/X made an Amphibia comic named Amphibia: Next Round.

This chapter is going to be based on chapter 4: Remembering... Yeah... I read the chapter and I thought I might put it into this chapter, but the rest of it will be my own writing. Please bare in mind that this doesn't belong to me but it belongs to her.

Go over to Twitter or X and go see it, I read it and I really love it, go see it and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye!

~

Marcy was in her head, where she confronted Darcy. The Hivemind approached her. "Well, Marcy... Time to settle old scores..." Darcy said with a sinister grin. Marcy then got serious and spoke out. "Listen up! You cockroach!" Marcy shouted.

Darcy smiled with pleasure with Marcy's determination. "Oh really? My hyper realistic nightmare doesn't affect you anymore?" Darcy asked while trying to get Marcy into another nightmare. Darcy smiles and spoke. "That's a real shame? Don't you think?" Darcy asked.

Marcy then spoke out. "I know exactly what your plan is!" Marcy said. Darcy smiles, and spoke out. "Oh yeah?" Darcy said with a smile. Marcy then smiles and waved her hand. "Yeah, Yeah... Whatever, I don't care." Marcy said while walking away.

Darcy then got angered by Marcy not being scared of them. "That little brat! Well, if she's so brave, Let's Play!" Darcy shouted. "Why don't we give her a little reminder of what we did to her friends long ago!" Darcy said with an evil grin.

Darcy then snapped her fingers, causing Marcy to now be in another nightmare. Marcy saw she was back to being a teenager, her hair was messy, she had a mark on her cheek, she was wearing Darcy's armor and black and red cape, and was holding Darcy's scythe.

"Oh frog... Here we go." Marcy said while seeing everything was now glowing a dim pink. Marcy took a deep breath and stayed calm. "Okay girl... You got this." Marcy said while trying to calm herself. "It is a dream, just a... Dream..." Marcy said before another voice interrupted her. "Do your worst... Now!" Sasha said.

Marcy then looked down at Sasha while being distressed and nervous at the sight. "Oh no, Sasha..." Marcy said in a scared and terrified tone. Sasha was on the ground looking at Marcy holding the scythe, waiting for the strike.

Marcy gained tears in her eyes as she was scared of killing her friend, Sasha then shouted at her. "What's wrong? C'mon just finish it!" Sasha demanded. The tears streamed down Marcy's face as she raised the scythe. "I- I don't..." Marcy said while tearing up.

Marcy then swung the scythe, throwing it away. "Make it stop!" Marcy screamed with her finally breaking down. Marcy closed her eyes and fell to her knees. "Please, Wake up." Marcy begged. She opened her eyes and saw she was wearing her old Amphibia outfits while still as a teen.

"An? What?" Marcy said while still streaming down tears. Marcy stood up and saw everything was now glowing blue, Marcy then hears a voice and turned around. "M-Marcy, how could you?" Anne asked. Marcy was shocked to see Anne, all pale, with the cracks on her body.

"Marcy." Anne said as she then reached out to her. Marcy was horrified to see this. "...No." Marcy said. Anne stared at her and continued. "How could you? Mar-Mar." Anne said. "Anne." Marcy said as she then approached her and sprints towards her.

Anne started fading away as Marcy reached out for her. "Anne!" Marcy shouted as she placed both her hands on her shoulders. "I got you!" Marcy said. Anne started fading away and spoke her last words. "Marcy..." Anne said. Marcy cried and shouted. "Tell me!!" Marcy shouted.