Ohne Titel Teil 1

Mitbewohner gesucht.

Roommate wanted.

The small poster caught your eye on campus. Coincidence of a gift from heaven, who knew.

König knew.

From the second he saw you at the airport, so overwhelmed as you left the plane, he knew he had to keep an eye on you. You needed a roof over your head. Quickly, and preferably cheap. Because living in Austria was way more expensive than you had expected.

It took a while for you to get adjusted to your new, gigantic roommate. Tall and quiet, expression hidden behind a black surgical mask. Bad immune system.

You didn't complain. The house was too good to pass up. A whole floor, almost entirely for yourself. You didn't ask why he rented it out for such a ridiculously low amount of money. And he was always there to help. Right behind you when you couldn't reach the upper shelves in the kitchen. Taking your boxes out of your small hands when you struggled to carry them upstairs.

Always just a bit too quick, too friendly, too close. Surely you were just reading something into it. Maybe it was just a cultural difference. Ganz bestimmt.

Magically appearing whenever you were home alone and struggled with something, as if he had a sixth sense when it came to you. Coming back with your favorite takeout meal after you mentioned it on the phone, talking to one of your friends while he wasn't even at home.

Just a really caring roommate.

You see, KorTac members live a dangerous life. On and off duty. And König wouldn't want anything to happen to his precious new pet roommate when he wasn't home. No wonder he had to install cameras in the whole house. For your safety, he had explained. Of course there were none in your bedroom. At least none that you knew about.

Maybe that was normal. Not that you had anything to compare it to. It was the first time you lived alone. Well, not really alone. Because you'd never be alone as long as König walked this earth. He'd make sure of that.

His pretty little pet.

Too fragile to take care of themselves.

Too naive.

Too trusting.

He couldn't risk having someone else take advantage of this. No one would look after you as well as he did.

The cameras turned out to be a perfect investment. The sleep pattern König had adapted to over the years allowed him to watch you nearly all the time. He either kept track of you over the cameras or he was with you in person.

He had always been one to take good care of what belonged to him.

You didn't mind it. Being alone in a foreign country, with friends who were in completely different time zones and had their own lives - it could get pretty lonely. But you couldn't shake off the distinctive feeling of eyes on you. All the time, and especially at night.

König loved to watch you sleep. Cock twitching in his pants as you tossed and turned in your bed. He endured it, knowing that he just had to wait. You'd come to him on your own terms. And he knew exactly how to make sure of that.

To König, you were always beautiful. His own piece of heaven. But asleep, you were even more ethereal. Looking so innocent, not a thought in that pretty head of yours. You wouldn't need to bother with thinking so much if you let him take care of you. He could take this burden from you. No more decisions to make.

You'd just have to be good for him.

As much as König enjoyed watching you sleep peacefully, he secretly loved the nights you had nightmares. So frightened when you woke up that you never questioned why he was in your room. Or why he was in your bed. Why he held you, softly stroking your hair to calm you down.