II

Y/N was born with the same condition as her mother, grandmother, and all of her female ancestors had. Her medical description states, "This condition leaves her with a perpetual sense of being empty, hollow, and incomplete. As a result, she has never been able to experience satisfaction, fulfilment, or happiness and has not been able to experience emotions in the same capacity as other people."  As she grew older, she learned to pretend to be a normal person in order to avoid drawing negative attention from others, but was never able to feel any degree of empathy towards other human beings.

Her mother {Saskia} told her at some point that she was exactly like her when she was a child, and that, one day, she'd meet someone special who will "complete" her, just like she did. However, she never told her what she did in the past, as she promised her husband, also, Y/Ns father {Chiji} never to do it. Because Saskia always knew about Y/Ns condition, she didn't worry about her at all, but her father desperately wanted to help their daughter, which included taking her to hospitals, doctors, and on examinations. Saskia tried to explain to Chinji the condition of their daughter, but he didn't want to listen to her words until Y/N began to pretend to be
"Normal."

Some time afterwards, Y/N bumps into M̸̨͆͛̈́͐̈͊͋͘ạ̸̡̻̠̗͔͉͔̾̉͊̐̐̕͠ͅͅṙ̵̢͎̟͈̣͇͓̊c̶̞͙͕̹̞̀̃h̶͔͕̦͕̦̱̥̫͙̀͆̃̓̅̋ͅ ̶̣͕͕͎̄̇͘7̶͔̯̝̳̞̈́̃̅̚͝t̸̯̘͓̦̭̼̦̹͚̪̂̐̈̈̿͑͆̕͝h̴̥̫̠̙̰̰͂̐͜ in the hallway and immediately experiences emotions and a sense of completion. She then finds out about her childhood friend, D̶̨̰͉̳̳͚̥̐̒͜a̷̢͓̗̠̰̥͕͍͕̋ǹ̸̺͓̣̰̤ͅ ̴̳͓͠H̸̢̳̱͚̝̰͐̎̅̋̀̅̋è̴̛̠̞͎͓̪̳̦̚͜͠n̷̦͈̲͓͗̉͋͗͛͘g̸̡̪̯̪̱̊̀ͅ, who has a crush on her, Ȏ̶͍̪͓͖͕̳̞̙̽̓̽͒͑͜͝ṛ̴̨̢̘̬̹̮̬͚̑̀̔̂̒̀͐͝ ̶̬̈́̏̌̊̃͐̃ḓ̵̹͉̪̗̙͚̖̙̮͗̉̉̽o̵͕̳̞̗̟̭͇͊̔͆̈́͐̈́̎͌̚e̶̗̪̱̣̗̐s̷̛̳̤̍̄̏́̿̌̂̓ ̶͉̖̝͔̆͋̏͝h̴͔̽̐͊͊̿̈̾̕̕̚ĕ̴͔̆͆̉̑͒͋̅̚?̶̧͓̥̣͐͊̂͒̒̂̋͘͝ͅ. Y/N expresses intense jealousy and anger over this, as she feels M̸̨͆͛̈́͐̈͊͋͘ạ̸̡̻̠̗͔͉͔̾̉͊̐̐̕͠ͅͅṙ̵̢͎̟͈̣͇͓̊c̶̞͙͕̹̞̀̃h̶͔͕̦͕̦̱̥̫͙̀͆̃̓̅̋ͅ ̶̣͕͕͎̄̇͘7̶͔̯̝̳̞̈́̃̅̚͝t̸̯̘͓̦̭̼̦̹͚̪̂̐̈̈̿͑͆̕͝h̴̥̫̠̙̰̰͂̐͜ is hers. After stalking them for a while, she receives texts from, who reveals D̶̨̰͉̳̳͚̥̐̒͜a̷̢͓̗̠̰̥͕͍͕̋ǹ̸̺͓̣̰̤ͅ ̴̳͓͠H̸̢̳̱͚̝̰͐̎̅̋̀̅̋è̴̛̠̞͎͓̪̳̦̚͜͠n̷̦͈̲͓͗̉͋͗͛͘g̸̡̪̯̪̱̊̀ͅ's crush and that he plans on confessing this to her on Friday.

And yet, why couldn't she stop staring? Her pink and blue hued eyes glared an even bigger gap inside of him. It is so narcissistic and cold, empty and hubris. Only she was important, and she very much knew it.

"Don't act like you're innocent."

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ 💮 ✧.*

Just how many nightmares were you going to have? It was never this bad. You would only have a nightmare about her once every few months.

Yawning, you stood up and stretched, appreciative of the comfortable bed Pom Pom provided you with. It wasn't firm yet it wasn't too soft. It was just right. Before you walk any fighter from the bed, a hologram popped up, vastly different from the one you saw in your own universe; or was it planet? Regardless, you shook those thoughts off. A plate of eggs, bacon, and toast with a messy smile drew on it, and a glass of orange juice was placed neatly in front of you onto a tray, floating in space. {can be changed if your vegan//vegetarian or such ^_^}

Helping yourself, you practically scoffed the breakfast, ignoring proper mannerisms and dropping crumbs everywhere. You've been starving since you arrived here not eating in 2 days. A loud knock interrupted your thoughts before Pom Pom waddled in, in his usual manner.

"Hey!!! I just cleaned this room yesterday, and you find a way to make it a muck?!" Giving him a toothy grin, he sighed. Shaking his head, he hopped up on your bed with a suitcase you didn't notice until now.