Prologue

In the great hall it was bustling with loud chatting noises as all of the Hogwarts students
were eating, talking and gossiping along themselves or talking to their friends about nothing of to important. While a new sorting ceremony for new students was currently going on and lots of people were paying attention wondering which house would be getting any new students this new year.

The golden trio walked into the great hall since they've barely been at Hogwarts it's the beginning of another new school year for all the students.

The golden trio sat down at their usual seats at the Gryffindor table. Ron instantly started stuffing his face with food just like always, while Hermione started arguing with Ron as always about his disgusting eating habits that will obviously never go away no matter how much she argues with him.

While Harry took no part in the argument because in his eyes getting involved with the argument just wasn't worth it for multiple reasons. Harry was eating while looking at the latest newspaper news which as always is saying lies about him because the writer has nothing better to do with their life than to bad mouth a teenager of all people.

All of a sudden there was a very bright flash like a flashlight from a picture being taken with a camera as the great hall doors were literally slammed up with a big bang, making lots of people jump or scream in fright and in some cases some people fell out of their seats and onto the hard floor.

After the light disappeared a group of adults stood in the middle of the hall. The Malfoy's, the Potter's, the Weasley family, the Granger parents, Tonks, Amelia Bones and a few other families in tow with the group

"Mom? Dad?" A lot of the students asked very confused while walking towards their parents to hug them tightly.

"Forgot them. What is going on?" Daphne asked pointy with her arms crossed.

"Exactly, why did they just appear here out of the blue." Blaise adds on to her sentence.

"Those two make very some very good points. Can one of you guys tell me what's going on?" McGonagall asked the group of adults while Dumbledore was silent trying to figure out what exactly was happening.

The group of adults all each held identical letters in their hands. While all the students all tried to see what exactly was written in all the letters.

"We all apparently got letters to appear in this room. Nothing else was written much in the letters but they all basically said it was important that we all met here." Moody stated explaining as the adult group all nodded in agreement.

All the students and staff in the room looked at each other sharing identical confusion looks with each other.

"And you couldn't have ignored them or burnt the letters up?" Snape asked with a sneer.

"You think we haven't tried? We've all tried that and it didn't work in our favor." All of the adult group snapped angrily at Snape.

Before a fight or anything else could be said that would likely make things worse for anybody in the room. A light appeared at the head table and when it died down a piece of paper a letter floated down to the table. Dumbledore decided to pick up the letter seeing as it was literally smacking him in the face and he started reading it out loud for everybody to hear.

"Dear Hogwarts staff, students and obviously guest families,

The missing Black heriess is very much alive, she was kidnapped by a very powerful witch for her own safety.

She's gone through so much as a teenager. She grew up with her father's family who are her other family the Spellman's. You guys will get a chance to watch her life.

Nobody can leave until you guys have finished watching. Galaxy will appear here when you guys have finished watching. It's a total of s1- s7 of series that you all will get a chance to watch.

Sincerely From T. F

Immediately all the students, teachers and all the guests were talking about the interruption of their meal time and sorting new students time.

The students who knew of Galaxy all looked at each other talking along themselves while mumbling. The golden trio all looked at each other nervously as they didn't know what exactly to expect from these tv series like everybody else in the dang room.

A few people started asking questions at the same exact time,"What is the meaning of this? What exactly does all this mean? How are clips supposed to even help us? Why would Galaxy be involved with something like this?"

Just as the letter said, a big pile of DVDs appeared in the middle of the room.

A few of the teachers decided to add some comfortable seating, some sofas, comfortable chairs and added pillows for the fine touch. All the students, staff and guests all sat down in the new seating.

A few pieces of papers appeared spelling out some words,"You guys will be watching the episodes in complete order."

Dumbledore put the first episode into the DVD player.