Welcome!

Hello, you guys. Look, I will just get straight into the point.

Galaxy was born. One day Apollo told Hecate the prophecy of Galaxy if she is to stay in the crappy wizarding world and she decide to kidnapped her and take her safety to the Spellman household.

She's the daughter of Walburga Black and Edward Spellman. Since both of her parents are witchy like she's a full blooded witch instead of a half-blood witch like her half sister Sabrina.

She's a very powerful witch, that can either save or destroy the world, she has a huge prophecy surrounding her that could be her downfall or Savior. She has a wand and can do magic like Bonnie Bennett from TVD without the use of the wand but using her hands instead.

Galaxy is also the half sister of Regulus Black and Sirius Black. But Regulus was always her favorite sibling and she disliked Sirius.

There will be lots of jealous Sirius Black blashing because he's completely jealous of his half sister who has a much better life than he could ever dream of having.

I'll be writing the full episodes instead of the parts that Galaxy are in.

Anyways besides those points. The story will be mostly centered around the two half sisters but the rest of the group will still have their moments with being part of the spotlights show.

I have so many ideas in store, this book may get a part two if I can't fit all of s1-s7 in this book. But just a reminder the upgrades of this book will be very slow because I'm starting my at my new job soon and I'm really excited about it.

Some things will be slightly different from Canon to fit the plot of the storyline that I'm going with. Like for instinct Libby and Harvey will not have any chemistry in the slightest bit but another OC Libby's cousin will be taking Libby's place or I might just go with canon for normal teenage drama in high school.

Reminder Note: I do not own Sabrina the teenage witch or Harry Potter nor any characters, plot or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the characters, plot background, and dialogue, I created for my OC'S and the storyline that appears in this story.