Cinq/5

MALACHI AJANI POV

I check my watch once again as the clock ticks on unbothered as if it's not racking my nerves.

As confident as I am in Arya wanting both me and my wife there's the 5% out of 100% that I'm not sure of when she does things like her text earlier.

The nature that peaked through is what I mean. The whole questioning how we are progressing in our time frame against the stereotypes and standards of how relationships timelines should be.

I've never been a typical man. Never did fit in. Everyone wanted me to because I was always popular according to their standards but little did they know I did not fuck with them the day way they were riding my dick like it had cocaine on it.

Not literally but Shit that sounded ghetto.

I adjust my tie in the mirror of the en-suite I share with my wife before untying the damn thing all together and tossing it in the laundry bin. I unbutton the first two buttons on my dress shirt and the slacks I'm wearing are tailored to my build allowing me to give off the suave look and freshly dressed up yet not Ken doll put together.

I make sure I'm all together before checking my watch once more noticing how late it is compared to the time we set for this dinner.

"It's fine." I say to calm myself down. Taking a deep breath I turn out the lights and make my way out the room and downstairs.

"Hey love has Richie texted you about their ETA yet? I haven't received anything but I just can't wait any long...er " my words are trailed off and taken from my body along with my breath as I reach the bottom of the stairs seeing not one but two of the most beautiful women turn to face me with beaming smiles of appreciation and love.

My steps slow as I continue down the stairs I can't help it even though I'd leap to the bottom to reach them I want to appreciate them before me. The art they are.

Standing next to one another looking like fine wine.

I can't help the smile on my face reaching my eyes as I think of how fucking lucky I am to have been graced with them.

Whatever I did in my past life to deserve them was so worth it.

Oaklynn's wedding band Gleams in the light from the chandelier and I can't wait to put one on Arya as well.

My steps falter at my thoughts.

Whoa.

Where did that come from?

I blink back the tension and smile once again as I reach the bottom step before standing them.

"I surely am a blessed man. Oh to see two angels before me I must have been a saint in my past life." I whisper just low enough to be sensual yet vocal enough for them to hear and clearly it has its intended purpose the way I catch Arya look down in a shy manner while Oaklynn blushes yet stare me dead on.

My wife never one to back down from a challenge. Whether it be eye contact or a business deal.

I wink at her and look away giving her the victory. Arya has clearly adjusted herself from the shy ness because her firm facial expression is back.

Ah someone is prepared to deliver a statement.

In that case it's now my responsibility to make sure whatever that statement is happens to be in our favor.

"So love how was your day?" I ask Arya and it takes her a moment to realize that because she looks towards Oaklynn who is also looking her way.

Clicking her crossbody bag at her hip I'm guessing from nerves she then responds. "Uhm okay very unexpected. I had my day planned and then it didn't happen that way but such is life. Is it hot in here." She whispers the last part as she fans her face and I can't help the chuckle that comes out of my throat.

"Possibly I can turn the air on if you'd like." I analyze her reaction.

She swallows before responding. "Ah no it's okay not that hot uhm so dinner?." She turn to walk in the opposite direction that doesn't lead to the kitchen and Oaklynn snickers making her stop and she nods before turning the other way. "The kitchen is this way isn't it. Okay good." She walks off again and I take the hand of my wife trailing after her.

"She's adorable when nervous." I whisper in my wife's ear and feel the shiver down her spine in reaction to my close proximity. "Of course she is, it's natural around you love."

"Mmhm I distinctly remember you not being nervous earlier when you had me on my knees, actually you were—" she covers my mouth to stop me but I just mumble the words and she shakes her head.

"Okay enough time for dinner."

She walks ahead of me after removing her hand and with that Dress on I  can't help myself.

My hand connects with her ass as I catch up to her and she turns back to look at me with a mischievous expression.

"You'll pay for that later, cause it is definitely time for dinner & she's first up on the menu. More like my menu now." She winks adding the last part before disappearing into the archway that leads to the kitchen.

I can't help the arch in my brow as I lick my lips thinking of all the possibilities of that statement.

My beautiful wife may have thought she got me tied by excluding me from her plans but she knows me deep down I always loved watching.

& I can't wait to see the way Arya comes apart by the hands of my lovely wife. Then it'll be my turn.

She doesn't know what she got herself into.

The smirk is infectious and apparently permanently attached at this point.

The saying goes Two is better than one but little does arya know all good things come in 3's.

Just her luck, our favorite number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter because I haven't updated in a month and I just finished my first year at university so I'm tryna get back into writing.

-Cheetah 🐆✌🏽