Chapter 6

"Don't come back without my Princess."

Chapter 6

In the Shadow Realm, an evil dark fae sits upon his throne preparing to enact part two of his evil plan when Abraham runs in with terrible news.

"Boss! Boss! We got a problem yo!" He yells out of breath.

The Dark Fae arises abruptly. "Abraham, what are you talking about!?"

Abe pants catching his breath. "They are on their way here-"

"Who is on their way!?" The dark fae angrily yells back trying to get Abe to spit out what he knows.

"The Royals of the Fae Courts, they are all on their way to the Shadow Realm!"

The Dark Fae steps back horrified and angry. "How can that even be possible!?" He uses his dark powers to lift Abe into the air and throws him against the castle wall out of rage.

"Boss I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I saw them go through Ogre Village and I heard them discussing their plan to get here!"

The Dark Fae releases his gravitational hold on Abe watching him drop to the ground.

"This isn't what I had imagined but maybe we can use this to our advantage. They will inevitably have to travel through Witch Mountain which means they'll cross paths with the pterodactyl Bat... That's where you will come in Abraham! You will take my emblem and release a cast of dark smoke throughout the cave and then you will steal the Princess of Winter and bring her to me."

"But Boss..." Abe gulps in fear, "Is that a good idea-"

"Go now, Abraham! And don't come back without my Princess."

Abe nods his head and scurries out the door. The dark Fae retreats to his throne staring intensely off into the distance through the castle window.