Giddy Memories (lene x yeji)

The stone before Lene had "Hwang Yeji" engraved into it.
She placed a bouquet of roses at the grave and stared solemnly, as if an empty soul deprived of its hope.
"Yeji..." Lene muttered. Tears streamed down her face. She giggled; though sounding forced.
She couldn't get Yeji out of her head. Her image just lingered there rent-free. Her silky hair. Her sweet vanilla fragrance. Her eyes, like smoky quartz. Lene's heart ached just thinking about her and their happy moments together.

~

I

Yeji's sunglasses shone from the sun as she put them on smoothly, smoking a cigarette.
"Lene, you ready?" she yelled.
Lene scurried out the door in a blink of an eye.
"Yup!" Lene got into the EPIC AND COOL car.
"Where to?" she asked.
Yeji grinned. "Just a drive around the city."
Yeji started the engine and started driving without warning.
Lene, shocked for a moment, grabbed Yeji's hand as she drove.
They were 2 in 1. Literally.

(pee pee poo poo)

~

II

Lene laid on the grass. (bugs got in her hair and she got a lice and ant infestation /j :3) In the background, little children were screaming, birds were chirping, dogs were barking. That didn't matter. Lene sat up and looked at Yeji happily. (EVER AFTER BY TXT???)
The fresh aroma of food and sweets came from the picnic basket.
Yeji cut out a slice of cake and delicately took a bite, licking her lips.

~ (I'm getting lazier I'm sorry Lene forgive me heh)

III

"Do you think we'll stay together forever?" Lene asked, tying together a flower crown for Yeji.
"Yes, of course babe! Why wouldn't we?"
Lene shrugged. "I'm... just kind of worried. You know?"
"There's nothing to be worried about!"
"...If you say so."
Yeji ate some cherries while putting on her sneakers. She and her girlfriend were about to go and play some tennis.
The flower crown plopped onto her head; Lene adjusted it.

~

She stared at her ceiling now. Her eyes were swollen and red. Her face stained of her own dried tears. Her heart was as full as an abandoned house.

(an: btw a light fell on Yeji while performing :( )