‼️ 07‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung came on his apartment and saw that....

The same girl was sitting on the couch while crossing her legs....she was staring at him....

He looked at her and rubbed his eyes with his both hands and then saw that that there was no one.

He slapped himself mentally....

Taehyung : Thank God....it was just an illusion....

After that he left in his bedroom and slept while thinking about tomorrow's farewell...

??? : It was not ILLUSION Babyboy * Smirk *

Next morning****

He got up and after being ready for university he left his apartment and saw there was no one....no any car....no any girl...

His friends came and they started going towards university...

Jimin : Taehyung....did you asked her ??

Taehyung : Hyung....I didn't had saw her from last night....

Junkook : Thank God....

Jimin : Ohh.... That's good....

They went in their university....

Time skips***

At night ( in a club )

Jimin : Taehyung....kookie.... I'm going abroad tomorrow as my father is handling his company to me so.....

Taehyung : Hyungie....

Junkook : I'm also going back to my hometown as My dad asked me to come there and handle his shop....

Taehyung : Guyss.... Atleast stay here for few days....today is our last day on university and tomorrow you are going ??

Jimin : I asked my father too but as you know how strict he is so....

Junkook : Don't worry hyungs.... it's not like we are going forever.... we'll stay in contract... Right ??

Jimin : Yeah....and don't worry Tae....I had for a job for you....Next day after tomorrow is interview so no worry....

Taehyung : Thank you hyung.....

Junkook : Let's enjoy this moment guys.... We don't know when we'll be get together after this night....

Thrice : YEAHH

After that they enjoyed fully....After getting Fully tired and drunk they thought to go home yeah Jimin's home....jimin invited them as both of the youngers agreed.

They left for Jimin's home and there taehyung saw that girl who was staring at him.

He ignored it thinking that Maybe he is drunk that's why he is illusioning.....

They slept at jimin's house and here time skips to next morning....

Thrice of them woke up and as they were fully drunk so Their head was aching badly.

Jimin mads soup for thrice and till then youngers freshed themselves....

They were drinking soup and eating breakfast....as for breakfast they ordered pizzas and cold drinks.... They were lazy to cook something.

Taehyung : Hyung.....I saw that girl last night....

Junkook choked on his food and Taehyung stroke his back....

Jimin : Here ??

Taehyung : yeah.... infront of your house...

Jimin : Maybe it could be your illusion as we were drunk tomorrow....

Junkook : Yeah....Jiminie hyung is right....

Taehyung : hmm....maybe....

Everyone started eating again talking about random things but Taehyung's mind was still thinking about last night....he was sure that it was not any illusion but still he ignored it.

After eating Jimin was packing his luggage as he's going in afternoon at 12 : 00 pm

After that they came to kookie's house and there same thing happened means they helped the younger to pack his luggage cuz he's going in afternoon at 1 : 00 pm.

_____________________

After leaving both of them at airport Taehyung came to his apartment while sobbing as he was so sad cuz only both of his friends were his everything.

He came to apartment but he realised that his apartment is opened....

Taehyung : I remember it clearly that I locked it last night....

Ignoring this he came in and freshed himself and went in his bedroom and slept......

Continue...

Byeii
(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)