‼️ 20 ‼️

First of all I'm so thankful to those who appreciate my story and lots of love for you.....

Second is I'm sorry I was too busy tomorrow that's why I didn't upload any parts....

And third is that I'll give triple update today....

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

It was already night time and Taehyung plan was to run from here again.....he was laying on the bed thinking something......

Taehyung : Just one hour more and then....

Taehyung... please think again....

She'll kill you this time....

Taehyung : Then let her kill me.... atleast I'll be free from this obsessed queen....

Please taehyung.....

Rethink your decision....

Taehyung : I'll not think anything else more...

Where will you go ??

What if she reached there too ??

Don't forget she's mafia queen....she must had lots of sources....

Taehyung : I don't care..... she's just a mafia queen not a jagger......

But......

Taehyung : Shut up

Taehyung was talking with himself and was getting angry on himself..... anyways....

The door opened revealing her.....she came to him and he said.....

Taehyung : Why are you here ?? * rudely *

Yn : This----

Taehyung : Just stop it....I know this is your mansion and you can go wherever you want but it doesn't mean that you'll get enter in anyone's room.....ok....if you have a thing called brain then just use it.

Yn : Why are you being so rude babyboy ?? You were really in love with Kyong.... aren't you ???

Taehyung : Love ?? With Kyong ?? Haha.... Do you even what the love called ?? NO.... Do you even what a friendship called ?? NO... Do you know what a obsession called ?? YES.... Do you know how to hurt someone ??? YES.... Do you know how T---

Yn : STOP IT....

Taehyung : I was not in love with Kyong nor she....we were just friends....our bond was bonded in a pure friendship....but wait ??? Whom I'm telling this ?? Mafia queen..... oops.... correction Obsessed Mafia Queen... A obsessed lady who don't know the meaning of love...who don't know the meaning of friendship... Who don't know the meaning of care.... hahahaha.....

He started laughing mockingly and here she was gritting her teeth and was fisting but it was not because of Taehyung....then whom ?????

Taehyung again continued.....

Taehyung : Are you getting angry ??? Wait.... Lemme ask you a question....Tell me honestly....Has you ever been in friendship or relationship ??? Huh?!

Yn : I TOLD YOU TO STOPPP

Taehyung : hmm....it means no....then do whatever I say....ok ?? So..... Imagine.....You are at alone dark place.....there you got a person.....he/she is so caring towards you .... They made you happy......they never made you felt alone.....and you both are enjoying eachother time but.......one day a beast came there and killed your friend mercilessly without thinking twice or hearing anyth---

Yn immediately grabbed his throat with her hand and started choking him slowly....

Taehyung laughed.....

Taehyung : Seems like you don't wanted to lose your friend.... right ??

Yn : I F*CKING DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY FRIEND AND YOU KNOW THAT BEAST WAS RIGHT THAT SHE KILLED THE----

Taehyung : No mafia Queen.....beast was just afraid to lose his prey....she was just a coward who was not able to make him feel comfortable around her....who was not able to make him cared about her....who was not able to make him loved around her....

Yn choked him that caused his eyes teary but he didn't tried to free him instead of that he was smirking....she freed him and started going but......

Taehyung : I HATE YOU MAFIA QUEEN.... REMEMBER THIS.......

continue....