‼️ 96 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yoongi : What about Yn ?? What happened to her ??

Namjoon : Y-y-yn.....i-i-i-is...KIDNAPPED

Other members also wake up and yoongi immediately ran towards the jailer and started screaming.......

Yoongi : SIR.... PLEASE LEAVE ME FROM HERE....MY SISTER IS KIDNAPPED SIR.... PLEASE.....SIRRRR..... PLEASE FREE ME FOR SOMETIMES....I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK AGAIN......MY SISTER.....MY DEAR YN....

Jailer looked at him with judging eyes and left from there meanwhile Yoongi keep screaming with teary eyes.... members came to him and tried to calm down.

Jin : Calm down Suga..... She'll be fine....

Hobi : Yeah.... she's not a kid.... don't forget she's mafia Queen......hmm.....

Junkook was also crying.....

Hobi : Kookie.....shhh.... don't cry......

Junkook : First Taehyung Hyung left us and now Yn noona is kidnapped...... what's this happening......

Hobi hugged junkook and caress his back...

Jin : Namjoon

Namjoon : hmm....

Jin : Why didn't you told us last night ??

Namjoon : Because You all were still not recovered with Taehyung's incident so.....

Jin : Who was that person ??

Jimin : Can be kidnapper or Their man ??

Jin : Namjoon....What was written in paper ??

Namjoon : Umm.....

Yoongi : WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRITTEN ??

Flashback last night**

Paper :- Hello Mafia brothers... Hope you all are doing well in basement with mosquitos...Well....You guys know me and also we'd met already... I'm really regretting and happy at the same time... Regretting because how you guys gets saved from that blast and happy that finally Mafia King is dead....You know I wanted to kill Taehyung from very long time but that motherfucker was so cunning that he caned me and I gets failed in my plans but but but when I got to know that he'd raped Your sister Yn then i felt so satisfied and planned to kill him.... Jesus was with me that I succeed in my plan and finally that mafia king Mr. Kim Taehyung left this world forever....Now my daughter will finally be in rest in peace. I hope that Taehyung don't even gets place in hell..........................................If you're thinking how I get to know about that rape thing then let me clear you that I'd always my eyes on mafia king....on his each actions .....even when he calls you guys.... When he eats...when he shower.... When he sleep...when he talks with yn , what he talks and all....each activity of him...................... I'm really relieved now that you guys are resting peacefully in basement....... You guys must be enjoying right ??? Anyways come to the point so let me tell you...now I'm going to enjoy your sister.....Your dear sister Yn.....I must say , she's really beautiful and hot.....If I'd that type of daughter then I must had fucked but unfortunately I don't have any.... Once I'd a daughter but cuz of that bastard Taehyung... Someone killed her but now I'd killed that Taehyung..........
You must be thinking that why I'm telling you all and let me give you answer too.... Just for Fun.... I'm not enjoying nowadays so I thought why you guys are here ?? Ofc for me....Your sister is also alone and depressed so why not let's take advantage of her.....My ears will be blessed when she'll scream out my name....My d*** will be blessed when it'll get inside her....My lips will be blessed when it'll mark her as mine.... My eyes will be blessed when she'll be messy under me.....My hands will be blessed when it'll lock her soft small hands...... I'll be blessed when she'll be totally Mine.....MINE YN....MINE MAFIA QUEEN.... HAHAHAHAHA.....

Flashback ends***

Members eyes widen and Yoongi's eyes turned red cuz of anger.....

Yoongi : WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ?? WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME LAST NIGHT.....YOU.... YOU'RE A REAL BITCH.....I HATE YOU SO MUCH HYUNG.....DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS AND THERE YOU WHO DIDN'T EVEN DARED TO MENTION US.... DO YOU EVEN THINK YN AS YOUR SISTER OR YOU ALSO WANNA FU------

Namjoon slapped Yoongi and said with teary eyes.....

Namjoon : Just because I'm bearing then that doesn't mean you'll forget your limits and blabber whatever will come in your mind.... Just because I'm caring towards you guys then that doesn't mean you'll think those fucking things about me.... and also for your kind informati-------

He remembered something and stopped... Members looked at him waiting for him to complete his sentence but he just looked at everyone and went back then sat on that stone.

Members came to him and sat infront of him on ground and.....

Junkook : What you wanted say hyung ??

Namjoon : Nothing

Jimin : I know... You're hiding something from us.... Please share hyung.... please....

Namjoon : It's nothing.... Don't worry

Hobi : Hyung.... Please tell us.... Aren't we brothers.... please

Namjoon : It's nothing....

Jin : Why are you Lying ??

Namjoon : I'm not lying....Why would I lie ??

Yoongi : Because You don't think us as trustworthy you used to thinks earlier....

Namjoon : I'm not hiding nor lying.... It's just I'm tensed up cuz of these all incidents

Members : We're believing you hyung....

Namjoon : hmm......

________________________

***Another side***

------In a dark room------

Door opened and someone entered in whole black outfit with shiny shoes.......

??? : How are you My babygirl ??

Continue......

Words : 900+